New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream I won tickets for U2 in Ottawa w/o even knowing there was a contest. I called the radio station to ask a question and I was inadvertantly the 10th caller and won...let's hope that really happens.

errrr

When I become lead singer of U2, Mofo will make its triumphant rebirth, so don't fear my posting chums! :wink:

corianderstem said:
I actually do have U2 dreams once in a while, and it's always the same thing - I'm going to a U2 concert, and it's a teeny-tiny venue (like a bar), and no one is there, and I can't believe no one's there for the concert, and it's like they're putting on a show just for me.

And everything is usually really blurry, like I'm not wearing my contacts. :wink:

I had a dream like that the other night! and I couldn't believe there weren't a lot of people there...Edge held my hand while he was playing and Bono pulled me up and hugged me for like 10 minutes after the rest of the band left the stage :lmao: :reject: It was one of those dreams that feel so real that when you wake up it takes a second to remember where you are :drool:

nurse chrissi said:

stl baby - I'll load you up with some zofran and push you on the stage - you need to get up there:evil:
is zofran a benzo??? really, i can't imagine how those women can do that. :no:

can't wait for STL!! :hyper:

ruffian said:
i'd vomit on Bono's shoes, i'm certain. He walked over my way during WOWY the first night in Atlanta and gave me the Death Stare and I hid behind my hair and then turned to the side. :crazy:

I was already wondering why you hadn't been on stage yet.

Now I'm curious to know what would have happened if you had stared right back at him.

ruffian said:

i'd vomit on Bono's shoes, i'm certain. He walked over my way during WOWY the first night in Atlanta and gave me the Death Stare and I hid behind my hair and then turned to the side. :crazy:

awww ruff you would do great up there! :wink:

Queen Bee said:

Ah, right. I haven't played my violin in nearly a week anyway, so who am I to talk :happy:

Thanks ever so much for reminding me about the res situation. :mad:

I can't stay angry at you. :happy: Keep practising, we must do that collaboration!

After doing GA for the first time yesterday (2nd row in the ellipse, WHOO!!!) I've got a new respect for the dancing girls. Not so much the WOWY girls, because they just kind of stand there, but the MW/FC girls! Good lord! I could barely shuffle my way out of the arena last night, I'd totally just fall on my ass up there.

"Girl on stage for MW"..."Girl sprawled out on stage"..."Mortified girl yanked off stage"...Yeah, that'd be me!

Axver said:

I really don't care. What's so special about MSG? It's just a frigging arena.

If you want a special venue, how about U2 play atop One Tree Hill or walk the streets of Hobart, Tasmania (aka Van Diemen's Land)?

Axver... you're tough to read...

for someone so entrenched in documenting U2 history, you sure come up with revealing statements.

Actually the hope of Mofo & Dirty Day live is getting pretty friggin old...we all know they're not going to play it so why even bother talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom