New York VII Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

How you doin'? :flirt:

so I'm totally listening to the Echo and Bunnymen stuff from that thread in Just the Bang and the Clatter

and it kicks ass

corianderstem said:
I got pulled onstage once.

Then I woke up.

i'd vomit on Bono's shoes, i'm certain. He walked over my way during WOWY the first night in Atlanta and gave me the Death Stare and I hid behind my hair and then turned to the side. :crazy:

Hey everyone!!! Just got in from the movies. Did I miss anything good? I see there was a stage on girl, lol :wink:

Anybody else find it interesting that there's no Stuck in a Moment or any other Hutch tributes?

corianderstem said:
I got pulled onstage once.

Then I woke up.

I had a dream the other night that Bono pulled me onstage for Discoteque. I'm not a good dancer, but I do love to dance, and I was getting down to that song. It was fun.

I actually do have U2 dreams once in a while, and it's always the same thing - I'm going to a U2 concert, and it's a teeny-tiny venue (like a bar), and no one is there, and I can't believe no one's there for the concert, and it's like they're putting on a show just for me.

And everything is usually really blurry, like I'm not wearing my contacts. :wink:

U2dork said:
Anybody else find it interesting that there's no Stuck in a Moment or any other Hutch tributes?

Stuck has been played in the second encore at the last couple of shows so I think it's still to come.

LemonMacPhisto said:

so I'm totally listening to the Echo and Bunnymen stuff from that thread in Just the Bang and the Clatter

and it kicks ass

:love:

Which material do you like in particular? Crocodiles, Heaven Up Here, Porcupine, or Ocean Rain? Because the Internet is a wonderful thing, you know... :wink:

ruffian said:

i'd vomit on Bono's shoes, i'm certain. He walked over my way during WOWY the first night in Atlanta and gave me the Death Stare and I hid behind my hair and then turned to the side. :crazy:

stl baby - I'll load you up with some zofran and push you on the stage - you need to get up there:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom