New York VI Setlist Watch and Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jon_lemire said:
He was on stage during 11/22, too.

(I seem to recall they did the same thing during the Fall Elevation shows at MSG. Probably just for the band's use)

but the people onstage on the fall Elevation shows at MSG didn't have to sign releases, whereas everyone onstage during the past 2 shows did... (i know 3 of the people onstage during the Oct 2001 shows :reject: )

the fact that people who were pulled on stage had to sign releases pretty much assures that this footage will be released in some form eventually... the only question now is when and where.

is it part of the "day in the life of the edge" footage they were filming last week? or is this something different?

yeah, plus he was there the whole concert- not just for one song, so this footage will popup somewhere sometime down the line.

rwolins1 said:

I was there. She was not. Only for Instant Karma. Bono sang "People..."

bono sang People. on TUES???!!!.....WHEN....I don't think so for Tue. I was there and both my sis and are Big Patti fans and have known that song since it came out. I heard B singing it def in oct show, so i know how he sounds doing it.

:ohmy: :ohmy: ooopps my mistake.
..i got confused with the time on this thread and though it was about tues show-- sorry :reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom