New York VI Setlist Watch and Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have we got confirmation or denial about whether Patti Smith was on stage for Bad?

Lila64 said:
Thanks to all :bow:

Sorry I kinda missed your big 1000 mark wenda - I think I fainted when I heard Instant Karma :sad:

this is for you - had it ready to go as well:
party037.gif

I couldn't get thru to PopArtist during IK because she already had someone on the line :lmao:

Ok, I'm out for a bit - Maddy needs the computer.

:wave:

:dance:

Aww, thanks, LOL!! You, me and Thora all reached posting heights today.

:dance:

sue4u2 said:

Well I was streaming and I heard it..
(I'm not that crazy, thank you)

I heard some folks in the crowd chanting it.

Axver said:
Have we got confirmation or denial about whether Patti Smith was on stage for Bad?

Was just on the phone with someone exiting the concert now and she only mentioned Instant Karma. And no '40'.

Lila64 said:

I'm texting, but it's doubtful she that she was on for Bad

I thought I could hear an un-Bono-ish voice singing "the people got the power" right at the end there. Maybe it was someone in the crowd, I've no idea.

Part Trois=Amazing!

And I missed it, thats NOT nice. I disliXes that alot! Damn phone calls from friends bitching about relationships! :mad: Sounds like a good show my fellow posting chums, I hopes u all had an amazingly great time! They didn't play Mofo like i guaranteed, but they DID debut a song like I claimed, so my hat stayed uneaten again! HOORAH! :hyper:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think today's set has some great diversity of material:

· How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb (5 songs)
· The Joshua Tree (4 songs)
· Achtung Baby (3 songs)
· All That You Can't Leave Behind (3 songs)
· The Unforgettable Fire (2 songs)
· Boy (1 songs)
· Cover songs (1 songs)
· Non-album songs (1 songs)
· War (1 songs)
· Zooropa (1 songs)

Everybody talk about... POP muzik.

This tour has been incredible! :drool: I can't believe we get to see the greatest band in the world in our lifetimes! :hyper:

i can only hope tomorrow night will be as brilliant!
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

6/15/86, 9/14/87, 9/29/87, 3/18/92, 8/13/92, 8/30/92, 8/6/97, 6/12/01, 6/21/01, 10/22/05, 11/22/05

Back
Top Bottom