New York VI Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wenda said:
LM, Family Guy is on again...I've seen it before but can't remember the details. Someone died and Peter is now a hooker? LOL!

Peter invites his boss Mr. Weed over for dinner, but Mr Weed dies from choking on a dinner roll. Peter loses his job and tries finding one for him. He becomes a Rennesiance Fair jouster along with his friend Mort Goldman because he wanted to be like his idol The Black Knight (Will Ferrell). He incurs the wrath of The Black Knight when his trophy wench Maid Madelaine tries hitting on Peter. Peter then jousts The Black Knight at the end, I won't give away the ending.

bing
bing
bing
bing
Mort: ......ding

Last edited:
bono_man2002 said:

Wouldnt it be just sooooo cool if they played streets next....I remember when they played it last..........Two Days ago!!, but its been so long!

:wink:

No WAY! i'd just die! :eek:

09-16-05_2213.jpg

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Blackbird (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Sorrento (Snippet)
9. Love And Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Please (Snippet) / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name

Axver said:
I can't wait to hear Miss Sarajevo live :drool:

it's extremely amazing, but what almost kills the mood are the idiots who use the song as a beer/pee break

Bono's voice gets stronger after every performance of this song

try and compare a 2nd leg one with a 3rd leg one, i guarantee you the 3rd leg one sounds better, if possible

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:
So any "Wow" predictions?? I think I'm calling a triple and at least one "this is crazy"

I bet he says "OMFG this is teh shizit!"

OH MY GOD STREETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!

I dont care if they play Mofo now, cause they've done streets :hyper:

Unofficial "U2 Songs Only" Setlist

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
04. I Will Follow
05. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
06. Beautiful Day
07. Original Of The Species
08. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
09. Love and Peace or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet the Blue Sky
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In the name of love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ok. I'm done. :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

it's extremelt amazing, but what almost kills the mood are the idiots who use the song as a beer/pee break

I was so lost in my own world at my shows that I had no idea what people around me were doing. :wink:

try and compare a 2nd leg one with a 3rd leg one, i guarantee you the 3rd leg one sounds better, if possible

I'd agree with that - it's amazing. I can't believe he can sing so well!

LemonMacPhisto said:

it's extremelt amazing, but what almost kills the mood are the idiots who use the song as a beer/pee break

Atlanta 2, the guy behind me started screaming BONO!!!! and the girls behind him were yelling "BONO YOU'RE HOT!!!! just before the opera part.

:rolleyes:

:wave: awesome pics u2wedge...gotta go zzzzz.

Thanks to all!!!

*prays for Queen Bee's healthy return to a non-gassy environment*

ruffian said:

Atlanta 2, the guy behind me started screaming BONO!!!! and the girls behind him were yelling "BONO YOU'RE HOT!!!! just before the opera part.

:rolleyes:

You were lucky. The people around me decided to discuss a wedding they were attending next week. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom