New York VI Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The distortion makes it sound like Bono's doing a mean harmonica solo or something ... it's really funny. :lol:

I swear "Happy Birthday" is now a setlist standard. :huh:

Hmm. oh, wait. they aren't doing it yet...

:lmao: at kelly's post

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Blackbird (Snippet)
3a.gif

7. Original Of The Species

ThoraSEB said:

Lucky you! I'm taking some time off too, so I can spend Thanksgiving with my family in Seattle.

Nice!! Always fun to be with the family. I was supposed to go to North Carolina for Thanksgiving but it fell through but I took the week anyway. Poo!

I have to say I felt bad for Dallas on Saturday when Edge's guitar was out of tune. The look on Edge's face would have just killed me if it was directed at me.

Lila64 said:
:lmao: at kelly's post

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Blackbird (Snippet)
3a.gif

7. Original Of The Species

It looks like Ringo's wearing a rug

I posted this earlier, but right at the end of the thread. I swear it sounds like the sound is sped up, like it's being played on fast forward. Is that common, or is that just my lovely computer pulling shit?

wenda said:

Nice!! Always fun to be with the family. I was supposed to go to North Carolina for Thanksgiving but it fell through but I took the week anyway. Poo!

For sure. My family is crazy and fun. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

U2dork said:
I have to say I felt bad for Dallas on Saturday when Edge's guitar was out of tune. The look on Edge's face would have just killed me if it was directed at me.

Poor Dallas...the withering look from Edge must have made him eager to get the hell out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom