New York V Setlist Watch and Party - the REAL one!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:

if you liked it at all, you need to see The Empire Strikes Back

the only sequel that surpasses the original amazing flick, other than Aliens...:drool:

but that's a whole 'nother story
Yeah, Empire and Aliens are probably the two greatest sequels ever. T2 was cool, and was a heck of a lot bigger than the original Terminator movie, but I'm not sure it belongs with Empire and Aliens.

Maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events, but we just gots our asses kicked pal!

ramblin rose said:

5 days to DC. :hyper:

Woohooo! Where are ya gonna be, rose? I'll be in the GA line on Wednesday, then section 228 on Thursday. :hyper:

I disagree, T2 is probably (aside from the Star Wars saga) one of the greatest modern Sci-Fi movies. Don't feel like really analyzing it right now though...:huh:

cleazer said:
Yeah, Empire and Aliens are probably the two greatest sequels ever. T2 was cool, and was a heck of a lot bigger than the original Terminator movie, but I'm not sure it belongs with Empire and Aliens.

Maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events, but we just gots our asses kicked pal!

Game over man, game over :wink:

Terminator 2 was one of the most groundbreaking films in movie history though

I mean, the first time CGI was extensively used (and had to look realistic) for a main character if I recall

it still looks good today

LemonMacPhisto said:

hahaha, but it doesn't have Hans...

but Mighty Ducks 2 does have Kenan and his knucklepuck

you haven't heard of my knucklepuck?

and let's here it for another Early-'90s Actual Good Disney Movie

Heavyweights :drool:

Hans is in it. He helps the Coach get back on the right track after he is fornicating with the Icelandic chick. :wink:

Home Alone II was 80% as good as Home Alone I which is pretty good for a sequel. :yes:

I hardly ever watch science fiction. :sad: I'm more of a psychological thriller person.

since this is a setlist PARTY, i know the bad news surronding my aunt, but today, my brother has gotten engaged :) i am so so so overcome with emotion its amazing :)

love everyone of you guys :)

Okay, Hippodrome show is a bust----tape is too warped. Trying U2 @ the Ritz....

one4u2 said:
See ya later, I can't watch this tonight :grumpy:

Oh come on. Don't leave..tough it out.:wink:

I'm in section 111 on Wednesday and either 108 on Thursday (or GA if Mullen-Girl still needs to trade). Can't Wait!!!

timothius said:

Hans is in it. He helps the Coach get back on the right track after he is fornicating with the Icelandic chick. :wink:

Home Alone II was 80% as good as Home Alone I which is pretty good for a sequel. :yes:

hahaha, that was Hans's brother from the Old Country, Jan

When I was a little kid, I would watch both Home Alone movies (the 3rd and 4th ones don't exist) everyday

or so my mother tells me, lol

Marv getting hit by bricks = Classic :lmao:

ramblin rose said:

I'm in section 111 on Wednesday and either 108 on Thursday (or GA if Mullen-Girl still needs to trade). Can't Wait!!!

Awesome. Those are great seats! I saw Paul McCartney a few years back from 110 I think.

Lancemc said:
Pulp fiction = Best movie ever

you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in france?

a royale with cheese

pulp.gif

GibsonGirl said:
I hardly ever watch science fiction. :sad: I'm more of a psychological thriller person.

Silence of the Lambs = Best Psychological Thriller Ever

:drool: :drool: :drool:

good evening clarice

Utoo said:
KUEFC----congrats for your brother! Great news! :yes:
it really is, i dont know what to think, to be so upest that my bro is leaving us, or to be happy for him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom