New York IV Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pepokiss said:
you DO reallize that of we would've had these parties in 92-93 we would ABSOLUTELY HATE Zoo Tv?

Why do you think I don't like ZooTV all that much now?

Miroslava said:

I'll take my moments and be happy... I started the tour with one goal

Meet Bono so I could say thanks and try to get a hug... So anything over that has been pure frosting on the cake :drool:

I'm guessing that's you with Bono in the avatar?

Looks like a great show tonight!

Crumbs, OOC, Fast Cars, Super-WOWY....

*Ally* said:

tell me about it!!! she is, i believe, the luckiest girl on the planet... well, aside from tattoo dan, who's been up there 6 times. :wink:
did she get on stage tonight??????????

Zoomerang96 said:
well too bad.

i haven't a problem with most of you, i'm complaining about the band grossly underestimating their talent and capability of doing SO MUCH MORE.

for a fourth nite in the same city, this setlist is a definite sign of a band going through the motions.

FUCK YOUR A STUPID IDIOT ... IF WE THROW ANYTHING OF A BRIDGE IT SHOULD BE YOU FOR BEING A WANKER!!! :madspit: (take that)

Diane L said:
Oh no not Crumbs!!!!

Now they won't play it on Friday when I'm there!!!!! :sad:

oh man they better.....

hey diane, wanna meet up right quick inside the garden before the show? my wife and I will be going......

Axver said:

Why do you think I don't like ZooTV all that much now?

That's why I love this tour. As Axver has pointed out previously, we're getting a lot of variety overall, from a band that usually doesn't have that gear on recent tours.

Is this one long encore?

or the normal 2 encores?

I have a feeling something new will come up...:huh: don't ask, just wait and see :wink:

Diane L said:
Oh no not Crumbs!!!!

Now they won't play it on Friday when I'm there!!!!! :sad:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, Diane. Maybe they'll still play it though? I hope, I hope.

Miroslava said:

I'll take my moments and be happy... I started the tour with one goal

Meet Bono so I could say thanks and try to get a hug... So anything over that has been pure frosting on the cake :drool:

That's pretty much my goal when I head to Philly this weekend. I'm really hoping to hear Bad, but I'm not going to complain about the setlist no matter what they play. Getting to be there when they perform a song I'm not crazy about is still plenty better than sitting at home listening to my favorite songs on the stereo.

I've been enjoying Fast Cars lately, though I have to say I'm more of a Xanax and Wine gal myself :wink:

thetitans2k said:
Ive never seen the rattle and hum movie. :reject:

Im just to lazy to buy it.

It's awesome! Must have it. I probably have worn out my DVD with watching it so many times "Am I buggin' you?..." :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom