New York IV Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

I'm having a good Wendsday. :hyper:
Holy irony, Batman!!!

I'm listening to the Electric Co mp3 from Chicago right now, where Bono talks about whether its Wednesday night, Tuesday night, or Saturday night!

What incredibly bizarre timing.

TheBrazilianFly said:
Maybe we get Gloria after Elevation instead of The Electric Co. or I Will Follow!!!!! :hyper:

agreed, the next couple of songs will likely be the wildcards of the first set.

u2wedge said:

they had singles available both nights at MSG last weekend at 7pm...

but you're right, you might get a deal with a scalper trying to unload their stash...

I'm dying to go to the Buffalo show and if I get nothing I was thinking of taking my chances and doing the 2 hour drive and see what I can get... :slant:

cleazer said:
Go back to the future, Edge.

The Future you say?
back%20to%20the%20future%20adv.jpg

cleazer said:
Holy irony, Batman!!!

I'm listening to the Electric Co mp3 from Chicago right now, where Bono talks about whether its Wednesday night, Tuesday night, or Saturday night!

What incredibly bizarre timing.

Irony... :drool: :drool:

Onto OOC... I can't remember who said they would wager $100 on it not being played. :hmm:

FlyYourKite said:

No! :hyper: That is neat! Damn Sarah, I need to catch up to her celebrity meetings :lol:

We've been droo...er, have admired him for years. :wink: He was in the vip area as we were walking out, and I went over and asked if he'd pose with her...said sure. Came out and shook my hand, asked my name...asked her name, asked her how to spell it (we have NO idea why, but we were highly amused lol), and was really great about it. :)

VintagePunk said:

We've been droo...er, have admired him for years. :wink: He was in the vip area as we were walking out, and I went over and asked if he'd pose with her...said sure. Came out and shook my hand, asked my name...asked her name, asked her how to spell it (we have NO idea why, but we were highly amused lol), and was really great about it. :)

:lol: Oh George. That's awesome he was so cool about it though! I love accessible celebrities :drool: I am sad. :laugh:

Swan269 said:

I was there too----ADAM CLAYTON, ADAM CLAYTON!!!!

I screamed so hard! And then later they began the intro for WGRYWH and I almost died, fell out of my seat. First show ever, what a night.

Blast! I was hoping for OOC on Friday! Please hold off on Gloria until then, boys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom