New York III Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Fanatic4ever said:
ZOO STATION

ABOUT TIME!!!! I love "The First Time", but it shouldn't take place of Zoo Station, The Fly of Discotheque as the encore opener.

miracledrug83 said:

GRACE, SHE TAKES THE BLAME
SHE COVER THE SHAME
REMOVES THE STAIN

sorry couldn't resist lol

I think I'm one of the few here who would wet themselves with joy if that were played.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I'm going to throw a party, and all of my friends will shun me, and I'll watch Back to the Future alone, like I always do

My friends think I'm insane because of my movie-watching, it's sad

one girl described one part of a movie where a polar bear fell on a fat guy, and I told her it was RoadHouse w/ Patrick Swayze, and I was right, and I knew I had reached the pinacle of patheticness

:lmao:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I'm going to throw a party, and all of my friends will shun me, and I'll watch Back to the Future alone, like I always do

one girl described one part of a movie where a polar bear fell on a fat guy, and I told her it was RoadHouse w/ Patrick Swayze, and I was right, and I knew I had reached the pinacle of patheticness

Movies are one of the great joys of life! They're right up there with coffee and music!

Stand tall!

Axver approves of the Zoo Station intro :drool:

As an aside, I was just writing the setlist in my U2-vertigo-tour.com update box and accidentally put Zoo Station / Ol' Man River (snippet). Now THAT I want to hear! :lol:

The funniest part of Discoteque from Chicago is when Bono towards the end just starts kinda yelling ahhhh....i don't know why just makes me laugh..:lol:

Thought i would share that..:wink:

Ironically, I am at the moment listening to ALIVE by Pearl Jam

"..I'm still alive..." :wink:

I just watched the first 2 minutes of Discotheque video.

WHAT IS U2 THINKING??????????????

Bring that bad boy back. FU**** KILLER VERSION!!! BEST EVER. First Time for that??? :huh: x1000

angel_28 said:
The funniest part of Discoteque from Chicago is when Bono towards the end just starts kinda yelling ahhhh....i don't know why just makes me laugh..:lol:

Thought i would share that..:wink:

:lol: I love it when he yells right before that and sounds like a dying bird. :lmao:

Axver said:
Axver approves of the Zoo Station intro :drool:

As an aside, I was just writing the setlist in my U2-vertigo-tour.com update box and accidentally put Zoo Station / Ol' Man River (snippet). Now THAT I want to hear! :lol:

:lmao: they should just snippet Ol' Man River in every song.

and play Vertigo twice.

oh wait...

LemonMacPhisto said:

I can quote most of Raising Arizona, Ghostbusters, and So I Married an axe murderer
does this count :reject:

angel_28 said:

I love that part. :lmao: He sounds like a chicken. It's very fun to sing along to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom