New York III Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

AND BONO WON'T STEP FOOT IN AUCKLAND BECAUSE HE WILL NOT ADHERE TO THE DEMAND TO WEAR THESE GLASSES

ROUNDorangesunglasses.jpg

THEY WILL ALSO NOT TOUR WELLINGTON BECAUSE BONO REFUSES TO DRINK FROM WELLINGTONIANS STANDARD BEVERAGE DISPENSER.

3610628851772585.JPG

GibsonGirl said:

:lol:

I loved that movie.

I'm going to throw a party, and all of my friends will shun me, and I'll watch Back to the Future alone, like I always do

My friends think I'm insane because of my movie-watching, it's sad

one girl described one part of a movie where a polar bear fell on a fat guy, and I told her it was RoadHouse w/ Patrick Swayze, and I was right, and I knew I had reached the pinacle of patheticness

LemonMacPhisto said:

I'm going to throw a party, and all of my friends will shun me, and I'll watch Back to the Future alone, like I always do

My friends think I'm insane because of my movie-watching, it's sad

one girl described one part of a movie where a polar bear fell on a fat guy, and I told her it was RoadHouse w/ Patrick Swayze, and I was right, and I knew I had reached the pinacle of patheticness

I'll join you! :hyper: Back To The Future is my favourite movie OF ALL TIME. When I was four, I wanted to marry Marty and wished that Doc was some long distant uncle of mine.

Never seen Road House. :hmm:

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. Electric Co.
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
7. Beautiful Day
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home / Hands That Built America
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. Pride (In the Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One / Old Man River Snippet

BREAK

17. ZOO STATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom