New York II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoIsMyMuse said:

We all know how much Bono likes to ramble now. Can you imagine the long, rambling stories he's going to tell when he gets old?

"So we were onstage in Dublin and I saw an Irish flag and wrapped it around myself...ahh, good times..."

WildHoneyAlways said:

It really is. :love:

I just need a little pick me up afterwards. (aka discotheque) :shifty:

I reckon The First Time --> New Year's Day would work quite well.

sami0201 said:

:no: I lived in NY until 4 years ago, now I live in Florida and it SUCKS. What kind of Christmas is it when you wake up and it's 90 degrees out?! Same goes for Thanksgiving

That's why I go back to NY for the holidays every year :drool: It doesn't feel right down here...I hate it! Trust me, it gets boring having 2 seasons a year- rainy, hot, and humid season and then you have hot and humid with periodic hurricane and coldfront season

i'm a fellow floridian, and i hate the weather here w/ a passion, but atleast universal is 20 minutes away :drool:

WildHoneyAlways said:

And really, the University is in Urbana. Urbana just doesn't get enough love. :heart:

Amour21.gif
Urbana!!
Amour21.gif

Last edited:
SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif
/ Glad To See You Go Snippet
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
Happy Birthday To You (For Bono's friend, probably Gavin Friday)
5. All I Want Is You
6. Beautiful Day
7. Miracle Drug / People Got The Power Snippet
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota Snippet possibly
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS DECLARATION

13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One (w.Mary J Blige)

BREAK

16. First Time
19.gif

17. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

(Larry had drum problem, or something like that)

if its something acoustic next...i really hope it's wild horses..although this new version of stuck is really good

sami0201 said:

:no: I lived in NY until 4 years ago, now I live in Florida and it SUCKS. What kind of Christmas is it when you wake up and it's 90 degrees out?! Same goes for Thanksgiving

That's why I go back to NY for the holidays every year :drool: It doesn't feel right down here...I hate it! Trust me, it gets boring having 2 seasons a year- rainy, hot, and humid season and then you have hot and humid with periodic hurricane and coldfront season

I would happily take sunshine and 90 degree weather for Christmas! :love: Just not a big fan of humidity, so Fla isn't the answer for me.

i really don´t like u2 making acoustic songs...why not play as a full band ...c´mon play wild horses FULL rock band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom