New York II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

Because he is growing old and senile. He feels disenchanted with the world and his job and can't wait until retirement age where he can buy a moderate sized villa in Florida somewhere.

well who doesn't want that? :wink:

sami0201 said:

I would give anything to be freezing :drool: (I LOVE the fall/winter) it was about 90 here today :madspit:

I am excited :yes: :hyper:

:no:

The only good thing about having winter is that it makes me appreciate summer/warmer weather much more than I would if I lived in a warmer climate year round. I wouldn't be opposed to Hawaii year round, though, just for the record. :wink:

So Mary J is singing along on One? Would it be funny if MJB did a snippet of MLK?

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif
/ Glad To See You Go Snippet
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
Happy Birthday To You (For Bono's friend, probably Gavin Friday)
5. All I Want Is You
6. Beautiful Day
7. Miracle Drug / People Got The Power Snippet
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota Snippet possibly
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS DECLARATION

13. Pride (In The Year 2000) :giggle:
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One (w.Mary J Blige)

BREAK

16. First Time

Are they still displaying pictures of the fans on screen during One. Was that done in Europe also?

It looks like we'll get the slow encore again. Bummer! It's cool they're playing The First Time though. I just wish it was in a different spot.

kakvox said:

:no:

The only good thing about having winter is that it makes me appreciate summer/warmer weather much more than I would if I lived in a warmer climate year round. I wouldn't be opposed to Hawaii year round, though, just for the record. :wink:

:no: I lived in NY until 4 years ago, now I live in Florida and it SUCKS. What kind of Christmas is it when you wake up and it's 90 degrees out?! Same goes for Thanksgiving

That's why I go back to NY for the holidays every year :drool: It doesn't feel right down here...I hate it! Trust me, it gets boring having 2 seasons a year- rainy, hot, and humid season and then you have hot and humid with periodic hurricane and coldfront season

i think my favorite part of the setlists parties is the renaming of pride to include pictures of prescriptions for pitnol, or the boot/pitnol, or the booberrypitnol, or

BOOM CHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom