New York II Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif
/ Glad To See You Go Snippet
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
Happy Birthday To You (For Bono's friend, probably Gavin Friday)
5. All I Want Is You
6. Beautiful Day
7. Miracle Drug / People Got The Power Snippet
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota Snippet possibly
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS DECLARATION

13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One (w.Mary J Blige)

BREAK

16. First Time
19.gif

17. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
18. With Or Without You

19. All Because Of You

During Discotheque on the Popmart tour they had firework explosions during the "Boom" part which was pretty neat.

Carek1230 said:

I hear ya, this is my first U2 tour even tho I've been a fan for over 20 years....hearing it live is such a treat, I am so addicted and just want MORE MORE MORE!

When I tell people I'm going to Philly for both shows next weekend, most of them say, "Didn't you just see them in May?" And I want to grab them and shake them and say, "That was five months ago!" Most of the people I go to school with think I'm nuts to see 4 shows on the same tour.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

When I tell people I'm going to Philly for both shows next weekend, most of them say, "Didn't you just see them in May?" And I want to grab them and shake them and say, "That was five months ago!" Most of the people I go to school with think I'm nuts to see 4 shows on the same tour.

do you go to Binghamton?

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I know. I get the same thing and I'll see 6 shows this tour. Then if they do come back for stadiums next year I will keep on going. I don't care. I want to slap everyone who even dares ask why I go to so many shows. They just don't appreciate or understand.

WildHoneyAlways said:

Last night I was all :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I went to a bar with my family to celebrate! :drunk:

I :heart: the White Sox, even though I am a north-sider, I grew up with sox fans for parents.

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
hypnodisk.gif
/ Glad To See You Go Snippet
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
Happy Birthday To You (For Bono's friend, probably Gavin Friday)
5. All I Want Is You
6. Beautiful Day
7. Miracle Drug / People Got The Power Snippet
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills of Dakota Snippet possibly
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. Miss Sarajevo

HUMAN RIGHTS DECLARATION

13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One (w.Mary J Blige)

BREAK

16. First Time
17. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
18. With Or Without You

19. All Because Of You
20. Fast Cars

Carek1230 said:

I know. I get the same thing and I'll see 6 shows this tour. Then if they do come back for stadiums next year I will keep on going. I don't care. I want to slap everyone who even dares ask why I go to so many shows. They just don't appreciate or understand.

:yes: I'm seeing three this tour, hopefully it will be extended to 4-5 :drool: My family tells me to sell my tickets :tsk:

Carek1230 said:
I've gotten to the point where I'm just not sure how much longer U2 is going to stick around, so I figure I'd better see them as many times as I possibly can!

If I don't, I may regret it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom