New York II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Today's the day! The Bathurst 1000, 161 exciting laps up and down Mount Panorama-

Wait. *checks script*

Today's the day! U2's second of five consecutive shows in New York City! After yesterday's surprising encore, will U2 have more changes in store tonight? Will tonight's encore contain surprises? Will the main set change? Will Bono forget half the lyrics but remember all his speech catch phrases? Will Larry send his tech to play for him while he stays in the hotel to watch live satellite coverage of The Great Race?

All shall soon be revealed! So grab a glass of L&P, open a pack of Toffee Pops, flick on the TV, and watch Bathurst while enjoying a setlist party!

I wish I was there tonight! Last night was beyond words :drool: I'm afraid I'm going to miss something although last night will be hard to top. I can't wait until Monday :hyper:

The future, theu2fly? :wink:

2b5b3d23.jpg

:lmao:

theu2fly said:
Edge will be from the future tonight.

One night, Bono should change his story and make Edge from the past.

Zooropa1310 said:
Wow, dont we have another 2 hours until show? Jumping the gun? :wink: I'll grab the wine coolers...

:huh: Parties normally start two hours beforehand ... in fact, this leg we've had a good few that have been three hours beforehand!

Funny story today... Since we're just hangin out, talking. As you all know, I wave a sign and Bono dance for 4 hours a day, avertising. The ONLY negative car that came by today, all 3 of them pulled out airsoft guns (painful bastards). I got shot in the elbow, shoulder, and CHIN. It hurt so bad...

Zooropa1310 said:
Funny story today... Since we're just hangin out, talking. As you all know, I wave a sign and Bono dance for 4 hours a day, avertising. The ONLY negative car that came by today, all 3 of them pulled out airsoft guns (painful bastards). I got shot in the elbow, shoulder, and CHIN. It hurt so bad...

ouch :(

What company do you advertise for?

Axver said:
Today's the day! The Bathurst 1000, 161 exciting laps up and down Mount Panorama-

Wait. *checks script*

Today's the day! U2's second of five consecutive shows in New York City! After yesterday's surprising encore, will U2 have more changes in store tonight? Will tonight's encore contain surprises? Will the main set change? Will Bono forget half the lyrics but remember all his speech catch phrases? Will Larry send his tech to play for him while he stays in the hotel to watch live satellite coverage of The Great Race?

All shall soon be revealed! So grab a glass of L&P, open a pack of Toffee Pops, flick on the TV, and watch Bathurst while enjoying a setlist party!

Will Batman escape the clutches of the Penguin? Will Edge finally get Urkel to come to a U2 show? Will Bono dress up like a dead cowboy and be flung into the audience?

all this and more on next week's Batman

adamwest5,jpg

Last edited:
Oops, look like the setlist has been posted on U2.com already!

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found...
New York
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Original Of The Species
Angel Of Harlem
Desire
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Please
Pride
Streets
One

A Man And A Woman
Stuck In A Moment
Fast Cars

All Because Of You
Crumbs From Your Table
Yahweh
Bad

I wish :wink:

Zooropa1310 said:
I advertise for Subarama :D. Its a small sub-sandwhich chain, only about 3 stores. My aunt created it, and it is VERY popular over here. She's trying to expand down into Sacramento area.

small sandwich chains make the best sandwiches :yes: :drool:

One of my co-workers has a second job with Jamba Juice. He had to dress up as a Banana on Fowler Ave.. Pictures were taken and shared at a staff meeting :lol:.

Actually.. it raises a question. Does Urkel still act? He kind of fell off the radar after.. uhm.. the show he was on.. can't remember the name.

*goes off to imdb in search of information*

kellyahern said:

small sandwich chains make the best sandwiches :yes: :drool:

One of my co-workers has a second job with Jamba Juice. He had to dress up as a Banana on Fowler Ave.. Pictures were taken and shared at a staff meeting :lol:.

Small personally owned shops have the best quality and service... I would LOVE to dress up in something and dance. Not only can you do whatever without loss of dignity (which I have lost all of :wink: ), You have protection.

kellyahern said:
Technically, Axver is from the future. He is posting from tomorrow :wink:.

And just so you know, the weather in the future looks good! :wink:

theu2fly said:
Oops, look like the setlist has been posted on U2.com already!

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found...
New York
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Original Of The Species
Angel Of Harlem