New York II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:

Yeah sorry to say you missed out :hug: :lol: Her covers of When the Levee Breaks, Blower's Daughter, Karma Police, Killing Me Softly and Mad World were :drool:

In Australia she did a lot of Australian covers... Crowded House's Don't Dream It's Over ( :combust: ), INXS's Need You Tonight, ACDC's You Shook Me All Night Long.

Great taste. :up:

RavenBlue said:
Yea it's twenty after 10, here ... it does seem they're starting late but maybe that's just me.

The NYC shows have an 8pm start time, as opposed to 730pm everywhere else. So U2 should take the stage 15-30min later than usual in NYC.

Just saw Arcade Fire last night in Vancouver. Wow!!! Incredible show. Can't wait to see them open for U2 in Ottawa in November. Everyone who attends that show and the Montreal shows is going to be very lucky.

timothius said:

In Australia she did a lot of Australian covers... Crowded House's Don't Dream It's Over ( :combust: ), INXS's Need You Tonight, ACDC's You Shook Me All Night Long.

Great taste. :up:

Those would have been so good :drool: I can't wait until 2007.

:hyper: Arcade Fire!!!

tsweeney said:
How about opening with God Part II.

They should've done that more than twice on Lovetown. It was such a great, rocking opener.

Lila64 said:
SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights

THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF WELLINGTON CELEBRATES A QUALITY OPENER

PeterPan.JPG

Lila64 said:
SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
I was thinking about putting this song in my cd player to listen, but I realized I don't need to.

I can hear's Edge's beautiful guitar in my head! :drool: :drool:

timothius said:

THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF WELLINGTON CELEBRATES A QUALITY OPENER

PeterPan.JPG

THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF AUCKLAND IS PRE-OCCUPIED

Dump%20018629.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom