New York II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there could be a snippet of Instant Karma (We All Shine On) tonight

timothius said:
New avatar. :ohmy: :shockandawecampaign:

I like it. :up:

You talkin' to me? You TALKIN' to ME?
Deniro-taxi.jpg

kellyahern said:

:lol: Kelly...that was my reaction exactly...i had a meeting for work at 7am this morning...:yikes:....and for some reason i awoke at 4:30 and could never get back to sleep....i really hate when that happens...:huh:

Elevation / Instant Karma

Elevation... And we all, shine on, like the moon and the stars and sun... Elevation!

theu2fly said:
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
New York
I Still Haven't Found...
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / In My Life (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Please
Pride
Streets
One

Angel Of Harlem
Stuck In A Moment
With Or Without You

All Because Of You
Crumbs From Your Table
Yahweh
Walk On

that was an awfull quick show

sue4u2 said:

Now, Axver you know that's just not true..:eyebrow:

The sad part is, it is true. See, a dog barking is natural. KOL's singer sounding like a demented pig is not. I'll take the natural noise.

angel_28 said:

:lol: Kelly...that was my reaction exactly...i had a meeting for work at 7am this morning...:yikes:....and for some reason i awoke at 4:30 and could never get back to sleep....i really hate when that happens...:huh:

I usually get up for work at 6:30 a.m. Last Wednesday, I woke up and thought the clock said 6:28, so I got up and took a shower even though the alarm hadn't gone off yet.

I get out of the shower and the clock says 6:00 a.m. :confused:.

I had gotten up an hour earlier by mistake :reject:.

kellyahern said:

I usually get up for work at 6:30 a.m. Last Wednesday, I woke up and thought the clock said 6:28, so I got up and took a shower even though the alarm hadn't gone off yet.

OUCH!!!
5.gif

(my worst nightmare come true, waking up too early. I am NOT a morning person :no: )

kellyahern said:

oh no poor kelly! :hug:

Axver, in what song and what show was Billy Boola used as a snippet? I have forgotten completely.

Lila64 said:

OUCH!!!
5.gif

(my worst nightmare come true, waking up too early. I am NOT a morning person :no: )

Same here, unless it's a case of getting up early to line up for GA. When that happens, I wake up surprisingly easily, and in a good mood too. :shifty:

kellyahern said:

:lol: that really sucks...well i have a really great internal alarm so i don't need an alarm clock...Usually...but sometimes...my internal alarm gets ahead of itself.. and i end up being awake and hour and half earlier then i am supposed too...:shurg:

Lila64 said:
Yeah, mornings suck. Sleeping in is my favorite part of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom