New York II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zooropa1310 said:
Out fo curiosity... Are radios allowed to play non-single songs? Like if they wanted to play Love And Peace Or Else... could they?
Sure, of course they are. I've heard radio stations play anything from Drowning Man to Wire to Heartland.

timothius said:
Axver are going to the BDO Gold Coast to just to see KOL? :hyper:

Or are you going to Coldplay instead. :wink:

I'm going to stalk KOL ... and present them with my lawsuit suing them for stealing 135 minutes of my life!

Halup said:

Any word on if Bottoms, J. Swallow and Bass Trap were tried out?

No, but they did try a J. Swallow --> Love Rescue Me medley at yesterday's soundcheck, so maybe it'll debut today!

Hola!!...

I just saw last nigts setlist for NY...
:combust: all i can say is i'm so happy Fast Cars was brought back!!!
And Crumbs!:applaud:...i think thats awesome!!
I can only stay for the first hour or so tonight because i have been awake since 4:30 this morning....infact i'm surprised i'm still consicous...:lol:

maybe this will help the party:
bucketobeer.gif

The Yankees were rained out. So it means 1 more day until they finished off by the Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim.

Hello all! Riderka - the show should start in about approx.15-20 minutes. I will be posting the setlist. DianeL is texting me this evening :applaud:

Will Bono do any John Lennon snippets tonight for John Ono Lennon's 65th birthday tomorrow?

RavenBlue said:
LOL Axver.. they can't have been that bad.. can they?

Who thinks U2 should just not have opening bands at all?

They weren't just that bad, they were worse. I would've rathered listen to a dog bark for 45 minutes.

I reckon U2's opener should be the Dalton Brothers.

Axver said:

They weren't just that bad, they were worse. I would've rathered listen to a dog bark for 45 minutes.

I reckon U2's opener should be the Dalton Brothers.

If we can't get that, a Virgin Prunes reuinon tour as openers for U2 could substitute nicely.

Diane told me earlier that she met Adam Clayton today. I'll let her post the details! (Unless she already did, I didn't check)

kellyahern said:

Me, on my high school clarinet (which I don't know how to play anymore :reject: ), could kick KOL's but :shifty:

But my sister says Keane is a good band :yes:.

Who do we get in Vegas? :scratch:. I think we get Gavin Rossdale's band in Tampa and Miami.

I can sing better than KOL's singer. And as anyone who heard what I posted on LJ recently can attest, I can't sing at all.

Vegas has Damian Marley, I think ...

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
New York
I Still Haven't Found...
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / In My Life (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Please
Pride
Streets
One

Angel Of Harlem
Stuck In A Moment
With Or Without You

All Because Of You
Crumbs From Your Table
Yahweh
Walk On

Can anyone direct me to the location of the thread (at least I think there is a thread about this) where the songs between the opening act and U2 are listed? We were trying to recall them in order the other day, and I think we got most of them, but I just want to check. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom