New York II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

Don't inhale Diane :shifty:. We wouldn't want our setlist source to get wacky now would we? :wink:

she'd be all "AND THEY PLAYED RED LIGHT, AND IT WAS AWESOME, AND BONO THREW A CHICKEN OFFSTAGE, BWAHAHAHAHA"

*caps off*

I'm going to bed. Have a nice setlist party!

And may
superbono.JPG

be with you...

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I just got 7th row logwe seats...right neart adam's side of the stage.........proably short of being in GA {try for thgat later this week}] it'll be the CLOSEST i've ever seen them after 22 yrs of seeing them..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D

:wink:

dazzledbylight said:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I just got 7th row logwe seats...right neart adam's side of the stage.........proably short of being in GA {try for thgat later this week}] it'll be the CLOSEST i've ever seen them after 22 yrs of seeing them..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :D

:wink:

Congrats, Dazzled, I'm happy for you!! :) :hug:

Hi everyone :wave:

Zooropa1310 said:
Out fo curiosity... Are radios allowed to play non-single songs? Like if they wanted to play Love And Peace Or Else... could they?

Yeah, some stations played all of HTDAAB when it was released, and I remember someone reporting their local station was playing the album version of COBL regularly a few months before it was announced it would be a single.

RavenBlue said:
Hehe.. I went to a Tragically Hip concert
What a cool band. Its a shame, but I don't think I've listened to a single song of theirs in more than 2 years.

In fact, I don't even know where my Tragically Hip cd is right now. I guess thats why I haven't listened lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom