New York II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
SETLIST:

4. I Will Follow
Happy Birthday To You (For Bono's friend, probably Gavin Friday)
5. ALL I WANT IS YOU :combust:
Abraham

:scream: I knew I shouldn't have looked! Last night was unbelievable I'll cry if they top it!

ThoraSEB said:
Hee hee - they just played Elevation in the Vancouver - Edmonton game! :D

I didnt relialize this before wedenesday that the leafs skate out to Streets. Its wicked.

I'm only here for a second ... just got back from a drive with a friend that took waaaaay longer than we thought.

Must pack ... for in twelve hours, I will be on a plane to NEW YORK CITY!

:hyper: :hyper:

Anyway, looks like a great show so far!

kellyahern said:

aefed215.jpg

One more of Steve Urkel

fm_urkel.jpg

timothius said:

Please tell me you were there the night where he played Making Plans For Nigel! :hyper:

Did you manage to get on stage and play anything when he asked for all comers! :hyper:

That bootleg is sooooooooo funny!

I was there that night. I waited after the show ended to have Neil sign a couple cds and Nigel waited as well, so I talked to him a little bit.

kellyahern said:

Bono wearing either of those would break my heart :sad:

:wink:

But in the end it's worth it

laughing at all the Miami/Florida cling-on fans, mwahahahaha

Halup said:

I was there that night. I waited after the show ended to have Neil sign a couple cds and Nigel waited as well, so I talked to him a little bit.

You may be able to answer my question then... I have been waiting years to have this answered! :hyper:

When somone yells out to Liam "Good too see you Liam" and he yells back "You ugly Motherfucker"... and everyone laughs hysterically... who is that somone... I guessed it may have been Mark Hart. :shrug:

There are some funny calls... especially in Snake Charm Boogie.. "Chicken on Acid" :lmao:

kellyahern said:

It's not as fun to hate Florida now that Spurrier is gone :(.

When Steve was there, it was :madspit: Florida :mad:

Now that it's gone, it's like :shrug: Florida :down:

Yeah, that is most definitely true.

atleast Miami is still despicable :madspit: :mad:

timothius said:

You may be able to answer my question then... I have been waiting years to have this answered! :hyper:

When somone yells out to Liam "Good too see you Liam" and he yells back "You ugly Motherfucker"... and everyone laughs hysterically... who is that somone... I guessed it may have been Mark Hart. :shrug:

There are some funny calls... especially in Snake Charm Boogie.. "Chicken on Acid" :lmao:

Wow, I have not heard the bootleg and all this time later I can't recall. If I heard the bootleg I may be able to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom