New York II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L03VIk said:

Yeah... for Gods sake... ditch Miss Sarajevo and keep Pride:madspit: :madspit:

But other than that, thats a nice set:wink:

Don't get me wrong. Pride is a great song. But I really don't think it fits in the Vertigo set...

That's really cool Kelly :wave:

Well according to imdb, Jaleel White is still acting. He's done a few movies over the years including one this year and one that's slated to come out next year. He's also done a special documentary this year called I Love the 90's.

Yea Go Sidney Crosby!!! Watching hockey here, Crosby is from my region and we're all really proud of him :yes:

L03VIk said:

Don't get me wrong. Pride is a great song. But I really don't think it fits in the Vertigo set...

New Year's Day or Crumbs would be more potent in Pride's spot methinks :hmm:

L03VIk said:

Allthough going into Streets, Bad or All I Want Is You is what I prefer:drool: :drool:

--- Human Right Vid ---
New Year's Day/Crumbs
Bad
Streets

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bad --> Streets, while good, is so Elevation. AIWIY --> Streets, while also good, is so Lovetown and Elevation.

I like that they tried something new. I just wish it was something better than Pride --> Streets, heh. One Step Closer --> Streets would be awesome. Miss Sarajevo or The First Time would work too.

RavenBlue said:
So Axver I take it this race is a car race? Stock cars or what?

V8s.

This is the Bathurst circuit. The site says it's 163 laps but it's actually 161. Bathurst is arguably the greatest endurance car race in the world behind the Le Mans 24 Hour Race.

Axver said:
Bad --> Streets, while good, is so Elevation. AIWIY --> Streets, while also good, is so Lovetown and Elevation.

I like that they tried something new. I just wish it was something better than Pride --> Streets, heh. One Step Closer --> Streets would be awesome. Miss Sarajevo or The First Time would work too.

Or Bono could do like ELECTRICAL STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (edge's guitar comes in at the 10th A or so....) :drool:

The First Time going in Pride's spot and Stuck going before Beautiful Day thereby freeing up space for the AB encore would be killer IMO

Zooropa1310 said:
So, do you think we will see New York in any setlist during these 4 remaining shows?

I'm starting to suspect the band thought that may be a bit redundant because of COBL. It wasn't done last night or on the first leg, and I'm doubting whether U2 want to rehearse a song knowing they'll only play it at a handful of shows when they could rehearse others that they could perform all over the country.

Something like Angel Of Harlem may be a bit more favourable in their minds.

RavenBlue said:
It's a beautiful looking course Axver and I imagine it's probably quite interesting to watch as it isn't just going in circles.

Yeah, that's why I like it. The course really makes the race - I can't stand oval circuit racing, but if you get an entertaining course, it can become very interesting. Across the top of the mountain is tight and narrow and really exciting when you have a few drivers close together, fighting for first place.

And Conrod Straight is so long, some cars this year are falling just short of 300km/h! Lowndes hit 299km/h in qualifying yesterday! Talk about fast. Fast Cars. A sign, maybe? :wink:

kellyahern said:
If anyone has the Ovation network in the USA, the Dave Fanning interview with Bono and The Edge is on now :).
i

is that on satellite?

also the SNL repeat is on I think at 10pm on comedy central

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
If anyone has the Ovation network in the USA, the Dave Fanning interview with Bono and The Edge is on now :).

thanx kelly, now I have something to occupy myself for an hour :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom