New York I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was Bono's voice last night? He was a little scratchy on Conan the other night.

Selfishly want him to sound pristinely beautiful for me in DC in 11 days....:reject:
:wink:

ouizy said:
Because Christy Turlington was at the show Bono told a short story of how she introduced them to Michael Hutchence and then went on to ask the Edge if Michael would have liked the reality show. I think it was a way of calling out to CHristy in the audience, but it was also a slag on the INXS guys. It was pretty interesting, I was pretty surprised. Bono did a ton of talking last night...
Thanks for that. I was caught off guard. I didn't know if Bono was cool with the reality show or against it.

Utoo said:
How was Bono's voice last night? He was a little scratchy on Conan the other night.

Selfishly want him to sound pristinely beautiful for me in DC in 11 days....:reject:
:wink:

HIs voice has never been better, he was :combust: Miss sarajevo was :drool:

kellyahern said:
I bet rose was happy that they did fast cars :) :hyper:.

edit: I see a few pages ago that she was :lol:.

I met her before the show and I burst out laughing when it was played I knew she would freak :happy:

However if they play Gloria tonight when I'm not there I'll :sad: they have to wait for me until Monday!

Axver said:

Eleven times. Once on JT, eight times on Lovetown, twice on ZooTV.

So the setlist variation is getting to the point where Axver must be consulted for closer stats! that should begin to quell the complaints I hope!

I gotta admit that WOWY is one of my favorites and I've been singing it all day long today for some reason (it must have been in the ether from last night's show) and I would love it if they closed or at least included it in a show I go to:yes:
It makes me cry though ...

So, Ouizy, what kind of earplugs did you use? I was thinking about it for myself next time (Detroit, where I'm guessing the volume won't get quite so high as at MSG?) since even though I was at the back of arena in Chicago in May, my ears were ringing for a good long while after...never from the music but from the *screaming* I think...

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom