New York I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Today's the day U2 set up shop and start their five night stand in New York! The much anticipated run of five shows that we all hope will give us some exciting setlist variety is finally upon us. Will the first night be anything extraordinary, or will U2 stick with a standard set? Will Stuck In A Moment remain after the beautiful performance on Conan O'Brien's show? Will Bono be hungover from partying with Conan? Will Edge be stuck in 2000 and fail to turn up to the concert?

All questions are soon to be answered, so grab your Tim Tams, your beverage of choice, and a newspaper with last night's cricket results and pull up a chair at your computer for today's party!

The opener is on stage at 8pm US Eastern time and U2 should begin about 75 minutes later.

Arreignee.gif

I'm ready and waiting....

Hello all, how is everyone.

I'm still overlly impressed by Conan last night. Amazing show.

Acoustic Stuck in a Moment is just....:drool:

Axver said:

All questions are soon to be answered, so grab your Tim Tams, your beverage of choice, and a newspaper with last night's cricket results and pull up a chair at your computer for today's party!

My paper doesn't carry cricket results, but my Tim Tams are geared to go!

Doing well thanks Lance, how are you? Oh I know, it didn't start till 1:35am for me but there was no way I was going to miss it.

Oh I know I could have taped it then and watched it in the morning but haha.. I watched it live anyway.

Edge in the year 2000 had me cracking up!

Lancemc said:
Hello all, how is everyone.

I'm still overlly impressed by Conan last night. Amazing show.

Acoustic Stuck in a Moment is just....:drool:

That seemed like a shout out to the US, with recent hurricanes and all...IMO

RavenBlue said:
Doing well thanks Lance, how are you? Oh I know, it didn't start till 1:35am for me but there was no way I was going to miss it.

Oh I know I could have taped it then and watched it in the morning but haha.. I watched it live anyway.

Edge in the year 2000 had me cracking up!

Yeah, I fell asleep in school today twice because I stayed up so late last night. Haha. It was definietly worth it though. Again, great performance last night. It's too bad they cut off Vertigo for f:censored:king Carson Daley's show though.

ok, i'm an idiot, i gave one of my best friends 2 tickets to tonights show, so she could take her sister to see U2........

i was hoping her sister would be busy, and that i'd get the invite, but alas, no dice......

i've gotten thank you notes, beers, a burger, balloons and other thanks.... but i still kinda wanted to see the boys in NYC.

so how you lovers doing? how good is original of the species?

i love urkel, and i love you.

RavenBlue said:
Indeed. Actually I was proud of myself for picking the two of the songs they did. I figured ABOY and OOS would be there.

Did anyone else see Edge totally rocking out in Vertigo?

he was nasty good....in great form

I'm getting so pumped for my Philly II show. It will be my second U2 show and only first GA experience. I'm dying from anticipation.

I can't wait to be in the crowd for Streets, I'm dying to hear With or Without You for the first time, and I'm praying we get Bad. :bow:

Lancemc said:
I'm getting so pumped for my Philly II show. It will be my second U2 show and only first GA experience. I'm dying from anticipation.

I can't wait to be in the crowd for Streets, I'm dying to hear With or Without You for the first time, and I'm praying we get Bad. :bow:

Wow, someone looking forward to WOWY. Is this a first?

Lancemc said:

If you're a Bad fan, the second Toronto show features a great version that goes on forever, with Danny Lanois coming in at the end...maybe a Bad must-have.

RavenBlue said:
Wouldn't it be odd if instead of the normal Bad.. they did Michael Jacksons "Bad" instead. :eyebrow: :eeklaugh:

I'd disown the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom