New York I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zooropa1310 said:
Woah, I completely forgot we had a show going. So what are we looking at so far?

Edge opened playing Miami by himself and then the rest of the band came out for Numb, with Edge and Bono alternating lines. They're now in the middle of Stranger In A Strange Land with Larry on xylophone and Adam playing a trumpet.

Axver said:

Edge opened playing Miami by himself and then the rest of the band came out for Numb, with Edge and Bono alternating lines. They're now in the middle of Stranger In A Strange Land with Larry on xylophone and Adam playing a trumpet.

and once again slug is not performed :(

hey guys and girls :)

what´s up ???

can´t wait anymore... i would like to be in NY now :(

btw: does anyone have a Sony ericsson k750i, or w800i ????

Diane L said:
Oh, Miri, what a shame you couldn't go! :(

I know. I know.

There's just no way I can take a few days off though.
It's simply impossible.
Because there's no replacement for me.

So the only change I have, is when they're near where I live.

It sure would have been so much fun to go to NY!
I have actually never been there before!

mirrorballman said:

its frowned upon to quote yourself, but still :) shouldnt the show start soon? isnt it 9 pm there now?

No, they start later in NYC. The opener didn't begin at 7:30 but rather 8pm. U2 should be on around 9:15, I believe.

I had gotten 2 pictures sent to me on my cellphone, but have no way to pass it along, so sorry. Diane, you have PM!

hey guys, I'm back, and I haave chocolate ice-cream. Yay.

Ok, what did I miss? Have the band taken the stage yet?

Diane L said:
Yes. It was wonderful. Especially when Bono was standing in front of me, about 2 feet away, and I got to see his baby blue eyes. We didn't make eye contact, and there were A LOT of pushy people who wanted his attention, but it was still great to see him so close up.

And he signs autographs and shook hands with fans in the rain. What a great man.

:up:

How awesome!

:applaud:

So where you just standing there taking it all in?

:down: for pushy people though.

Lancemc said:

Ok, what did I miss? Have the band taken the stage yet?

Oh, but of course, I just wrote about it!

Stranger In A Strange Land has segued into Indian Summer Sky, which Edge is playing with his feet. Bono accidentally keeps singing portions of North And South Of The River.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom