New York I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I'd disown the band.

Actually, U2 referenced Michael Jackson while performing Bad one time....August 28th...I think...or close...1993. It's a great boot, that's why I remember it!

angelordevil said:

Actually, U2 referenced Michael Jackson while performing Bad one time....August 28th...I think...or close...1993. It's a great boot, that's why I remember it!

"Micheal Jackson, if you're out there, I don't believe you're bad. guilty before you've been given a chance."

:wink:

Lancemc said:
Where is everyone?

The first party I participated in was at about page 12 by now. :huh:

I'm working on a dorky setlist thread.

I've distracted folks with chocolate. Oops!:wink:

I see alot of good candy out for Halloween. I always wait till the day after Halloween, and that's when you get the really good buys

Cheap candy :drool:

i'm listening to that Toronto 9-14 "Bad" right now. Sweet lord. If I heard anything close to this I'd probably explode.

Well here's something to get the party started :dance:

cabowabobottles.gif

Oh, and by the way, I' am the source tonite. Pop Artist will be texting me, and u2wedge will be there as well. He may surprise me with some photos or other goodies, depending on how his techological skills hold up :wink:

:wave:

Holy shit, they even snipped "The Maker" during that performance.

Best. Snippet. Ever.

according to atu2.com:

As U2 gets set to kick off a full week at Madison Square Garden, the word from today's GA lineup is: WET. Rain started falling a couple hours ago, and we're told the folks in the GA line are unable to go inside under a roof until 6 pm ET at the earliest. And oddly, arena personnel have also said no one will be allowed into the arena proper until 7:15 pm -- just 45 minutes before showtime.

:hyper: :hyper:

Since the last setlist party, I almost met Bono twice, saw the Edge up close, got waved to by Larry Mullen Jr. and spotted the Silver Fox (aka Adam Clayton) in the back of a car. Being in New York City has been exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom