New Video of Running To Stand Still on U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimjam

Acrobat
It's a short black and white clip from the Surveillance edits, go and check it out.

Thanks for that heads up. When this comes out it is "goodbye wife and kids" time. I don't think I'll stop watching this for weeks. :drool:

U2FanPeter said:
Preview of the upcoming DVD - special features?

:yes:

Exclusive to U2.Com, catch this latest clip from the upcoming DVD 'Vertigo 2005//U2 Live From Chicago', taken from the Bonus Material 'Surveillance Cuts' on Disc 2.

Filmed by Hamish Hamilton at the United Center Chicago in May this year, read all about the new DVD here

JMScoopy said:
where is this at on the site?:huh:

u2com9ey.jpg

Or you can use this...

http://s24.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2J1Q8C6QR1ZV61AGHPYLCEB87I :shh:

Hey, I'm just sayin'...
For those who can't get the YSI to work.
'cause you know there'll be a few who can't work it, baby.
:kiss:

Queen Bee said:

:yes:

Exclusive to U2.Com, catch this latest clip from the upcoming DVD 'Vertigo 2005//U2 Live From Chicago', taken from the Bonus Material 'Surveillance Cuts' on Disc 2.

Filmed by Hamish Hamilton at the United Center Chicago in May this year, read all about the new DVD here

i can't view the clip b/c i'm at work, but i have a question: what exactly ARE surveillance edits??

thanks in advance to those who have already viewd the clip...

*Ally* said:
i can't view the clip b/c i'm at work, but i have a question: what exactly ARE surveillance edits??

thanks in advance to those who have already viewd the clip...

From what I could tell in the clip, there were cameras planted directly on and above the stage from multiple angles. The 2-minute preview focuses on Bono and Edge and is entirely in black and white. Visually there's nothing too exciting about the video; it's mostly all close-ups.

Queen Bee said:

From what I could tell in the clip, there were cameras planted directly on and above the stage from multiple angles. The 2-minute preview focuses on Bono and Edge and is entirely in black and white. Visually there's nothing too exciting about the video; it's mostly all close-ups.

ah, ok. thank you so much for the info! :bow: i am looking forward to watching it tonight... :)

I'm not going to watch any trailer before the release of the dvd. It will be hard, but I'll try! :wink:

PS: Firstly I'm going to watch whole show in the cinema! :drool: Can't wait to see it on the big screen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom