New U2 Commercial

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My browser crashes too, wonder what the deal is

Thanks to Queen Bee for uploading it to ysi for us browsercrashers to see it.

Looks like I'll be pawning the 3rd gen 20 gig and getting the new black one :drool:

I just saw the full stream of the Apple event and Steve said the ad should be on TV in a week or two.

There will be also an Eminem ad.

The commercial looks great---so clear! After downloading iTunes 5.0 a few weeks ago and having it crash iTunes altogether for a while, I'm skeptical to d/l 6.0...but i'm gonna do it anyway.... :)

Crap! :angry: I just downloaded 6.0 and now iTunes doesn't open when I click on it!! What the hell?? Anyone else get this?

EDIT: Fixed it. iTunes can be such a pain in the arse sometimes...

Last edited:
Utoo said:

EDIT: Fixed it. iTunes can be such a pain in the arse sometimes...

True. It's not letting me upload videos to my library. I tried to put my Zoo TV Sydney mpeg on there and part one goes on fine, but part two won't show up. Neither will any other videos.

And Lemon is on part two :sad:

Why is Apple so in love with U2?

Why can't they get one of these teenage, MTV hip artists, like 50 cent, Simple Plan, Linkin Park, Britney, Jay-Z, Good Charlotte, the Killers, Eminem, Hillary Duff, Destiny's Child, NSync, Backstreet Boys, etc.

Windmilllane said:
Why is Apple so in love with U2?

Why can't they get one of these teenage, MTV hip artists, like 50 cent, Simple Plan, Linkin Park, Britney, Jay-Z, Good Charlotte, the Killers, Eminem, Hillary Duff, Destiny's Child, NSync, Backstreet Boys, etc.

Because adults are also consumers.

*Ally* said:
i got it!! it's lovely... can't wait for the DVD!!

btw, i can see myself in one of the shots. :reject: :ohmy:

i saw you too :wink:

(wouldnt it have been funny if i said, i saw U2, then it would have been a sweet pun)

Back
Top Bottom