New Trivia Contest at U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurse chrissi

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
they're giving away 3 books but what I found interesting is the last bit after you get finished with the questions - probably nothing will come of it but I thought it might be fun to get a large amount of people to tell u2.com - in 30 words or less :wink: which song needs to be in the live show

"And finally please complete the following sentence in not more than thirty words:

I think one song that U2 have not played on Vertigo '05 which they should on the third leg this Autumn is ......... Because ............ "

okay, this is our chance. Every subscriber we have here at interference must put Dirty Day.

Do it for Chizip.

I answered "I don't know" to all of the trivia questions then pleaded for Dirty Day at the end. :drool:

Come on. This could be the follow up to the petition. Think about the people at u2.com reading Dirty Day a couple of hundred times, and then a bunch of isolated diluted requests.

:angry:

wristband.jpg

If it helps, they're almost all in the tour section where they interview people associated with the band.

But that's not the important part...
[subliminal message]Acrobat[/subliminal message]

i just gave wrong answers to all the questions and then made a desperate plea for Dirty Day at the end

Yeah, but that was your mistake. The replies are only read in the tie breakers when all the answers are correct.

You must answer the questions correctly to get the song request read.

I don't remember making my initial post so big

Chizip said:
i just gave wrong answers to all the questions and then made a desperate plea for Dirty Day at the end

How could you know you gave wrong answers if you didn't know the correct answers? :hmm:

U2Man said:

How could you know you gave wrong answers if you didn't know the correct answers? :hmm:

Because I answered "I don't know" to all of them :sad:

Back
Top Bottom