"Native Son" performed live...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In2U2

The Fly
I know it's wishful thinking.... but it would be great if U2 swapped out Vertigo with Native son for a night on the tour.

I know they don't put random released tracks in a setlist for a new tour nor would they replace their hot single but....

I can dream can't I?

Anyone with me on this?

I greatly prefer Vertigo over Native Son, but it still might be interesting for one or two shows

...as long as they aren't the ones I go to.:wink:

I agree!! I can't wait to hear Vertigo live! But it still would be cool!

This does fall under the category of: "Wouldn't it be cool if they played...".

And of course Exit, Red Hill Mining own, Acrobat, Lady with the Spinning Head and So Cruel come to mind.....

So.... I keep dreaming!

It has as much of a chance of replacing vertigo as always had of replacing beautiful day on the elevation tour, which is absolutely none.

Heh I sure hope the chances are none :)

Native Son has too many guitar parts, would confuse many people at the gig, and the gun control thing issue is so 2001. They tried that in the US during Bullet and no one got it :wink:

I like Vertigo more but it would be awesome if they did this a couple of nights during the tour. And hey, since they've been playing Vertigo two times on every promo performance so far they could still play Vertigo and later play Native Son. :up:

Canadiens1160 said:
Heh I sure hope the chances are none :)

Native Son has too many guitar parts, would confuse many people at the gig, and the gun control thing issue is so 2001. They tried that in the US during Bullet and no one got it :wink:

This song has nothing to do with gun control. Just thought I'd drop that in...

goat

You can dream, but there's no chance.

Loads of people who aren't the biggest U2 fans will be going along, only knowing the big hits.

If they replace vertigo with native son, they're all going to be wondering what the hell is going on.

(would be funny to watch though)

Back
Top Bottom