Name the Vertigo tour 2005 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This dvd is for only for members of U2.com....and only if you sign up again for next year.

jag0918 said:
They are recording the show WAAAAY too early in the tour. The should wait a few more weeks or months, perhaps even film the 3rd leg. By that time they will be playing more new songs.
I think this decision really sucks.

according to Willie's diary on U2.com, they're planning on recording the 9th and 10th. which means that bono's birthday show will be taped... this has the potential to be really cool. :up:

as for a title, no freaking clue... :huh:

I'm sure it has more to do with US marketing than anything else. Don't pat yourself on the back too much.

It's not patting myself on the back. I could care less about marketing and the tour. It's having to read people's ignorant comments about the places where people live. And last count, you are the only one here to really have anyhting bad to say about our town. Make sure you don't buy the dvd if it's that bad, cus the name will be right on the cover.

btw nice way to introduce yourself to the forum newbie

Last edited:
um over 3 years, and they arent of the insulting nature..... check out some that have 3000

dont be so quick to judge

dont know where are you going with, but its done

Last edited:
sligo U2 fan said:
they HAVE to record one of the Croker gigs,its gonna be amazing!

They already filmed Slane/Dublin '01 and U2 (I hope!) will play more shows at Croke Park in the future.

Denver
Denver/Tempe
Sidney
Mexico
Boston
Dublin

Now, it's the time of a great european city (outside Ireland): big stadiums, big crowds..

Milan: more than 100,000 fans in two nights

Paris: more than 150,000

Barcelona: the biggest one-night crowd of the whole tour!! 95,000 people! And the beautiful city of Barcelona :wink:

Amsterdam: 3 nights, a dutch audience.. :)

Vox

Last edited:
Or the should do like the Rolling Stones and the Four Flicks...

One Arena show : Chicago
One Stadium show: some europe show.. possiblly Croke Park
One who knows... maybe the Brooklyn Show dvd
And a Documentary one, with Willie Williams as host!!! :hyper:

U2 in Chicago: "Da Vertigo!"

or

U2 in the City of Blinding Snow

Last edited:
Vertigo 2005 // How to do an amazing bizziness

Just kiddin
perhaps:

Chicago gets Vertigo // U2 live on Illinois soil