My Vertigo Inspired Tshirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmb737

Refugee
Well, after hearing all kinds of random quotes in all kinds of random cities about the U2 tour, I thought it would be cool to tell you all my two favorite that I think would look great on a tshirt.

Here they are:

Tshirt Front: WWACD?
Tshirt Back: What Would Adam Clayton Do?

Tshirt Front: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own...
Tshirt Back: Sometimes Bono Kicks Your Ass! U2 Vertigo Tour 2005.

Anyone with Tshirt making skills or numbchuck skills wants to make one of these, send it to me.

I'd buy one of each. adam :drool: (I would insert the adam smilie, but it doesn't look like Adam anymore...)

This reminds me, I need to remember to get to the craft store and locate a bedazzler.

Need to make a "ONE" shirt for the Vancouver show.

Has anyone used a bedazzler before? Do they even sell them anymore?

What is a bedazzler?

I want to make a sign that says, "I came from Alaska to dance with you!"

u2girlcj said:

Has anyone used a bedazzler before? Do they even sell them anymore?

:lmao: i had a bedazzler when i was 10 years old... loved that thing! no clue if they make them anymore. maybe you should ask Edge, as he seems to favor the 'bedazzled jeans' look... :wink:

btw, nice ideas for t-shirts... i would totally buy a WWBD and WWACD!

reminds me of a t-shirt i saw a while back, which said "WWJD...for a Klondike bar?"

:lmao:

xtal said:
What is a bedazzler?

I want to make a sign that says, "I came from Alaska to dance with you!"

Bedazzlers came out maybe 10-13 years ago (?) and I never had one, but they were these little machines that would apply "gems" to your clothes. Think studded without the studs. I have no idea how they work or if they're still around, but I'll let you know after I go to the craft store tomorrow!!

Are you going to be at Vancouver xtal?

digsy said:
i would SO buy a WWBD t-shirt :lol:
I'd go with the slightly lesser well-known "WWBDW?".... Who Will Bono Dance With? :giggle:

(By the way, the correct answer is: ME ME ME!!! :dancing: )

I used to have a bedazzler :reject:

07_8000_bedazzler_rhine_lg.jpg

hippy said:
I used to have a bedazzler :reject:

07_8000_bedazzler_rhine_lg.jpg

:lol:
I never knew how badly I needed one until now.

I didn't get to the store today, but I saw this part of the Apprentice (I normally can't stand watching the new ones) and this lady was going on and on about the bedazzler and I could totally relate - even though she was still kind of a nimrod.

It's only because i need to make a cool T-shirt for TOMORROW. :yikes:

It looks like it doesn't need to be plugged in or anything, maybe I can get one as I blow out of town and work on it in the car if I don't drive... but if I don't drive it will take longer because I drive faster than my husband (especially when U2 is involved!)

And thanks BluRmGrl, I'm going to check JoAnn tomorrow - there's one right near my mom's when I drop off my daughter!

I like the idea of fan created shirts over the ones they sell at the venues which are always so....craptacular.

I like WWACD. As to say WW Adam Clayton Do is funnier than just saying WW Adam Do, and saying WW Bono Do would lend itself to more scrutiny than laughs, because so many people like to take pot-shots at him anyways.

Most non-U2 fans wouldn't get it anyways, which would be the whole idea, right?

Hello, hello, let's dizzy up this mofo.

It's a 'bootleg' shirt. I bought it outside the arena in Anaheim, added some text, took it to San Jose and made sure the band saw it. If anyone else wants to take it to a show and get it seen I would be more than happy to send it to you.

eliv8u2@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom