my sources tell me.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
...............that U2 is planning on having a screen behind the stage shaped like the new U2 edition I-Pod. everytime they go into a new song, the wheel will turn revealing the name of the song they're playing.

also, the "I-Pod" dancers seen in the commercial have been hired on as backup dancers for the tour.

i can't name my sources, but i assure you that they're very "inside".

:lmao:

It could work....
Think about putting your iPod Up the other way.....they can spin around the wheel, and wherer the screen is, is the GA section. :)

Do let us know if you get anymore inside info....

i'll definitely have some more "inside" info for y'all in the future.

*note. i said "y'all", but i'm not southern.

I actually think the iPod wheel is not only hilarious but brilliant. I mean, if U2 have already "sold out" - as so many have claimed - may as well go full steam ahead and advertise the iPod, Steve Jobs, the dancers and their new album all at once. Then, in order to leave the concert, we all have to buy at least one souvenir - cuz, U2 is clearly all about the $$.

:wink:

I heard from my guy that all the vocals are going to be pre-recorded bc bono is going to be wearing a hazmat mask since they are going to start off every show with an atomic bomb exploding. who said u2 has lost their creativity??

jammin909 said:
they are going to start off every show with an atomic bomb exploding.

Certainly gives new meaning to "Until the End of the World" :silent:

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom