My friend just called my from sound check at the ACC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:

Yeah, that is tough. Edge's solo in Electric Co = :drool:

But Gloria was is my list of "songs I never thought I'd get to hear live, but I did, so yippee!" :)

Both were on my list. Even though I knew they were coming, I went completely ballistic at the Boston shows.

My friend didn't know Gloria was coming and the expression on his face was priceless.

I went a little ape when Gloria started in Seattle. The people around me were a little afraid of me, I think.

timothius said:

I'm switching my vote.

I was going to vote NZ First but Labour is right... we aren't putting enough dollars into the education system. How people can slip through with the inability to perform simple mathamatical equations is shocking.

Yeah, I'll vote Labour too. How someone can end up with as poor literacy abilities as you is just mindboggling. :tsk:

dont worry Axver, they rehearsed Electric Co today as well, I dont see that going anywhere

other songs rehearsed:

new year's day
streets
the electric co
love and peace
sometimes

w00t
freakout.gif

corianderstem said:
I went a little ape when Gloria started in Seattle. The people around me were a little afraid of me, I think.

:lol:

I think I scared people when U2 busted into UTEOTW, OOC, and WGRYWH in Boston.

mamaoe said:
toronto 09.12 setlist

01. vertigo / beautiful day (snippet) / All because of you (Snippet) / cobl (snippet) / streets (snippet)
02. vertigo / miracle drug (snippet) / stuck in a moment (snippet) / in a little while (snippet)
03. Pride / one (snippet) / bullet (snippet)
04. Vertigo / sunday bloody sunday (snippet)
26. In a little while / vertigo (snippet)

is it possible they just like to see the visuals with Vertigo - I mean really how many times must one practice a song that one has played twice a night all summer?:wink:

poor axver - this was your doomsday senario come to life :hug:

Why hasn't an Australian leg been announced yet?

Oh, that's right, because there probably won't be one. :|

Yes... the shows will be great despite the repitive set list.
We will be seeing them 4x in October.:wink:

timothius said:

Because when it comes do this tour...

America is Vertigo
Europe is SYCMIOYO
Australiasia is Crumbs.

I think they've forgotten they ever wrote One Tree Hill. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom