My friend just called my from sound check at the ACC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
I would rather hear In a Little While than see their pale, hairy asses. But geez, it's not THAT bad!

actually the lead ass in question isn't all that hairy:sexywink:
now that would make for an interesting concert - esp. for those in the front row

if there had been a rumour of them playing any of these: a full band please, last night on earth, ultraviolet, dirty day, gone, god part II, acrobat (yeah right), or many others, i'd be dancing around my condo in my underwear.

if they played just one of those songs id never complain about a setlist again. but if these two songs get added, and are the only songs added, blaaaaah.

:sad:

ramblin rose said:

You do think that there's no chance in hell this is replacing the Zoo Station/Fly combo right. Please just tell me, right?, right?, right?.:crack:
omg, those probably will be the first 2 songs to get the ax

im shivering right now

Chizip said:
if there had been a rumour of them playing any of these: a full band please, last night on earth, ultraviolet, dirty day, gone, god part II, acrobat (yeah right), or many others, i'd be dancing around my condo in my underwear.

if they played just one of those songs id never complain about a setlist again. but if these two songs get added, and are the only songs added, blaaaaah.

:sad:

I wholly second every single word in your post.

I would even forgive IALW if they busted out 11OTT every so often.

Clearly, you have not stripped down to your underwear to dance around your condo, so you shouldn't be shivering.

Chizip said:

omg, those probably will be the first 2 songs to get the ax

im shivering right now

Get the Ax? You mean I'll sing them? :hyper:

Axver said:

I wholly second every single word in your post.

I would even forgive IALW if they busted out 11OTT every so often.

Even the underware part? :hyper:

Dear U2,
Please rehearse one of the following so I can see Axver and Chizip dance in their underware.
a full band please, last night on earth, ultraviolet, dirty day, gone, god part II, acrobat

Thank you,

Leah

:combust:

Yes to the underwear, unless the song is Ultra Violet, in which case I will smile and hope God Part II is next.

Queen Bee said:

I thought you recently fell in love with Ultra Violet :sad:

Fell in like, which is why I'd smile.

Meanwhile, I am madly in love with God Part II and its rehearsal will get the underwear dance routine treatment.

While you're at it, Axver, you may as well ask for a pony.

pony.jpg

Last edited:
stuck in a moment would suck, worst u2 song of the last decade. in a little while is excellent live, and wouldn't mind hearing it live again.

You know something? No song cut on its debut tour has ever made a comeback. I was really hoping that trend would be bucked by a great song like Indian Summer Sky or Like A Song rather than, of all horrible things, In A Little While.

Now, tomorrow night when U2 does NOT play In a Little While but instead covers Lionel Richie's Dancing On the Ceiling, I do not want to hear any complaining from anyone.

corianderstem said:
Now, tomorrow night when U2 does NOT play In a Little While but instead covers Lionel Richie's Dancing On the Ceiling, I do not want to hear any complaining from anyone.

:lol:

I'd laugh if I've gotten worked up over nothing.

corianderstem said:
You should laugh more, Axver. You're much too young to be so grumpy.

:wink:

Hee! No, you know what will happen? IALW isn't played at any of the Toronto shows and we all have a good chuckle at ourselves for getting into a fuss.

Then it's played at the next show.

Axver said:

Hee! No, you know what will happen? IALW isn't played at any of the Toronto shows and we all have a good chuckle at ourselves for getting into a fuss.

Then it's played at the next show.

i hope not, ill be at that next show :no:

Back
Top Bottom