My friend just called my from sound check at the ACC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should go eat one now. Might make me feel better. Life can go shove a stick where the sun don't shine right now. :(

And no, nothing's seriously wrong but this afternoon isn't going right either and I'd be quite happy if it was just 2007 already.

In a little while was pretty good, but the version of Stuck was much more interesting...Bono was wiped out after, only signed a few things, but LARRY came out and signed for everyone waiting...

How did IALW compare to the Elevation and studio versions? If they can pull off a tolerable version of it, I'll be happy.

Any other songs rehearsed to report on?

Well, it appears I've missed the majority of the complaining. Myself, I don't mind IALW. It kind of sucks live, but I like the studio version (especially fiddling with the stereo knobs).

Perhaps they won't play both of the songs in any given set - rotate them like I hope they will do with RTSS/Miss Sarajevo

And if Crumbs debuts :drool:

chyland said:
In a little while was pretty good, but the version of Stuck was much more interesting...Bono was wiped out after, only signed a few things, but LARRY came out and signed for everyone waiting...

Wait, LARRY was being sociable and signed stuff? Wow! :up:

And count me in as a fan of In A Little While. :heart:

Axver said:

I'm going to have so much fun once the 3rd leg starts complaining and venting my feelings. :wink:

I'm going to have so much fun in Vegas while Axver is here complaining and venting his feelings :wink: .

53 days till Vegas baby!
97e38fd0.gif

Hi!

Finally, which songs have they played during the rehearsals? I d'ont have time to read the 20 pages!:wink: Thanks!!!!!!!

theedge7 said:
Hi!

Finally, which songs have they played during the rehearsals? I d'ont have time to read the 20 pages!:wink: Thanks!!!!!!!

theedge7,

from a source, they rehearsed: stuck a couple of times and a little while.

that is all that we have so far I think.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

theedge7,

from a source, they rehearsed: stuck a couple of times and a little while.

that is all that we have so far I think.

Thanks!!!!!

Does anyone else think Stuck and In A Little While might be played due to New Orleans they could fit in that context...

Well Stuck is also about trying to overcome a situation, and remember that In a Little While was later turned into a gospel song right after Joey Ramone's dead, sure Walk On could also be played but I don't think will be seeing it at least not now

besides acoustic versions of this two songs might give them a more intimate setting with the audience and given the situation I think it might work

I think they should play acrobat, love is blindness and one tree hill. It would be so moving.

Or even Stuck and In a Little While acoustic....

Bring back the classics from ATYCLB.

Someone on Zootopia claims they also rehearsed Stay. And U2.com says that the two ATYCLB songs are *among* new songs rehearsed last night.

I personally wouldn't mind hearing any of those songs (IALW, Stuck, Stay), but maybe not all of them in the same show. They might make an appearance here and there, which could be cool.

Anyways, I'm going to the next three shows in Toronto (not tonight), and all I really want is CRUMBS FROM YOUR TABLE!:drool:

All of those songs are great but I wish they would play something that they didn't played in the last tour or that they haven't played at all. Songs like Electrical Storm, Crumbs From Your Table, Ultraviolet, Desire (full band version), Two Hearts Beat As One, If You Weer That Velvet Dress, Hawkmoon 269....

TheBrazilianFly said:
All of those songs are great but I wish they would play something that they didn't played in the last tour or that they haven't played at all. Songs like Electrical Storm, Crumbs From Your Table, Ultraviolet, Desire (full band version), Two Hearts Beat As One, If You Weer That Velvet Dress, Hawkmoon 269....
Great selection, I'd add A Sort Of Homecoming, The Unforgettable Fire, One Tree Hill, Mothers Of The Dissapeared, Surrender, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock (correct tempo) ..:drool:

Back
Top Bottom