MSG Ticket Hold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
on Elevation tour at the October 2001 dates at MSG, there was indeed an elevated section on the floor at the back of the first GA section ,and there were some folding chairs on this elevated section, but most people stood. This is also where a lot of the VIP's & celebrities watched the shows at the garden.

jonathan26 said:
on Elevation tour at the October 2001 dates at MSG, there was indeed an elevated section on the floor at the back of the first GA section ,and there were some folding chairs on this elevated section, but most people stood. This is also where a lot of the VIP's & celebrities watched the shows at the garden.

I thought I remembered that...wasn't sure if it was Philly or MSG.

The "source" works at MSG. I don't think it is even a secret...I just feel gossipy talking about it. But I couldn't resist!!

I think those seats are on hold for the fan presales coming up! They want all fanclub members on the floor bc they will be shooting their next dvd at the show!!! Only a guess......

jonathan26 said:

msg_019.jpg

madison_square_garden2.jpg

that elevated section is always there and is only removed for hockey games.

I was told this at the window at MSG a few weeks ago. The guy told me that the band did reserve GA seats. He didn't say that there were 2,000 seats, but he did say to arrive on the day of the show at 3pm, and there would be a chance to get those seats. :shrug: I don't know how that would work out.

Back
Top Bottom