MSG/NY Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:
Hello Bonoman... :rockon:

Are they coming to Australia :hyper:?

No? :(

Typical. :madspit:

Well, if the rumor dates are true...then they are :)

If they do go to Japan, I want Bono to do the vertigo count in Japanese :) /end random thought

Lila64 said:
Hi Axver, timothius and all who've entered :wave:
So how did you get lost? :scratch: And are you actually in Boston now?

No, I'm just south of Nashville, and this is where I'm spending most of my trip. I'm in Boston from 24 to 29 May.

And how did I get lost on a plane? Well, it was my very first of four flights and I thought my boarding pass said I was sitting in '20', and I was told it was an aisle seat, so I went about two-thirds of the way down the plane to row 20 .. and then got stuck - WHICH aisle seat? So I was very confused and feeling lost, and a hostess came to help me.

Turned out I had seat '2D'. So I had to fight the traffic and get all the way back to the front of the plane. Fun times ...

Lila64 said:
hi zoo :wave:

And Axver - how was landing in SF?

Would've been a bit more exciting if I'd had a window seat. As it was, some big, boring bloke was occupying the window.

timothius said:

I like to thank people in person. :yes:

Blue Sky Mining... on Sky Blue Vinyl :drool:

Each to there own. US Forces gets me every time :rockon:

Well, thank you for thanking.

Cool :cool:

I love 'One Country' - would love to have seen it live. I don't think they performed it any of the times I saw them :(

and thanks for the info, Axver. At least you didn't get on the wrong plane or anything. So is the South (Tennessee) a culture shock for you coming from Australia? Not that I've ever been there myself, I did pass thru South Carolina for a couple of days back in '97...

Is the setlist on a forum only available to subscribers? Because if it is, :yikes:

Looks like they haven't posted it yet, nevermind.

Last edited:
hiya all! :wave:
guess it's about to start..eh?

I can check the zoo for the setlist...so far nothing yet... I will keep the update going here...ok..

don't worry dayglo.. I got your back on this ..

will be the setlist copy & paster tonite...lol

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Hey Axver, glad to hear you made it safe. Maybe we should have warned you how mind-numblingly boring such a long flight can be.

After the first cpl of hours its somewhat a novelty, after that its like 'God please kill me'.

Anyways, here's hoping we have a source. I really enjoy reading these setlist parties.

Sken

U2Fanatic4ever said:
hiya all! :wave:
guess it's about to start..eh?

I can check the zoo for the setlist...so far nothing yet... I will keep the update going here...ok..

I was going to, but if you want to, totally fine. :)

Sken said:
Hi everyone!

Hey Axver, glad to hear you made it safe. Maybe we should have warned you how mind-numblingly boring such a long flight can be.

After the first cpl of hours its somewhat a novelty, after that its like 'God please kill me'.

Sken

:yes:

I'd never flown until I graduated from college, so I was really excited and thought it would be really cool. It reality, it's really really boring :reject:

kellyahern said:

Ugh, that's a long flight for that to happen :(

Yeah, thirteen hours stuck between two boring people wasn't overly fun, especially because I became very tired but unable to sleep.

Remarkably, I seem to have suffered no jetlag at all, and I arrived in Nashville wide awake despite the fact I'd left home 31 hours earlier and had slept, at most, for about 3 hours during that time.

Axver said:

No, I'm just south of Nashville, and this is where I'm spending most of my trip. I'm in Boston from 24 to 29 May.

And how did I get lost on a plane? Well, it was my very first of four flights and I thought my boarding pass said I was sitting in '20', and I was told it was an aisle seat, so I went about two-thirds of the way down the plane to row 20 .. and then got stuck - WHICH aisle seat? So I was very confused and feeling lost, and a hostess came to help me.

Turned out I had seat '2D'. So I had to fight the traffic and get all the way back to the front of the plane. Fun times ...

Axver :hug:

Sorry for the blatent show of emotionality. I know you're not about that. :wink: I just heard 11 O'Clock Tick Tock yesterday, and immediately thought about you and your lengthy flight, and wondered how you were doing. Glad to hear you made it safely. :)

U2Fanatic4ever said:

hey if you can do it too that would be cool in case I have to step away from the puter..which is a possiblity! so be my back up ok?

Sure! Just let me know if you have to and I'll take over. :)

Lila64 said:
and thanks for the info, Axver. At least you didn't get on the wrong plane or anything. So is the South (Tennessee) a culture shock for you coming from Australia? Not that I've ever been there myself, I did pass thru South Carolina for a couple of days back in '97...

Actually, it hasn't been much of a culture shock at all, mainly because purplicious and our friends aren't typically southern - or, in most cases, not even from the south.

I have found people here (and I speak about the US in general, though I did encounter a bit of rudeness in SF) to generally be very friendly, and I'm surprised little has been said about my accent, though that's sure to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom