MSG 3, Setlist watch party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
:hug: i'm supposed to be writing a lecture, not attending a setlist party...

:shh:

oh, and i don't think they are late--they did not come on till 9:15ish at the first two MSG shows...

timothius said:

WELLINGTON'S LEADING CYCLIST LOOKS PHILIOSOPHICALLY TOWARDS BEIJING 2008

tricycle-sexsymbol.jpg

SWANKY UPMARKET SHOPPING IN AUCKLAND

s-warehouse.jpg

marietta said:
are they late again???

No. Most shows begin at 7:30 but the NYC ones begin at 8. Thus, U2 take the stage somewhere between 9:15-30.

Being at the wedding reception where REM performed would have been great. I visited Athens, GA a few times and it's a pretty great town.

Hey Lila and Diane!

My first day back in the real world was shocking, as always :grumpy:

But I think I'm heading back to NYC for the Friday show :reject:

Lila64 said:
timothius - do you have an Enz DVD called Time & Tide? Husband thought he saw it posted somewhere in PAL format

:hmm:

There is a Time & Tide concert... was screened on MTV way back when in 1981. Live from Hamilton, Onatrio, Canada.

In video format at the moment, often bootlegs crop up on eBay and filter through to some unscrupulous dealers... :wink:

ruffian said:
Hey Lila and Diane!

My first day back in the real world was shocking, as always :grumpy:

But I think I'm heading back to NYC for the Friday show :reject:

Fantastic!!!!

It's been an amazing time in NYC. It's been too long since I've had this much fun. As I've said in the PLEBA Girls thread, it's raining but it's still sunshiny because Our Boys are in town!!!

tom i will be able to be here for the SPLP UNLESS I get a GA!!!!

since i had ***unblievable luck*** with Sat night -- i'm still ***HIGH***after 22 yrs of seeing u2 live {in 24 yrs of fanship}but always with rather to very crappy seats -SPECIALLY IN COMPARISON by alll my 8th, 5th and 1st row seats for (in the pas) The WHo & Bruce/Estreet //////

i FINALLY got 7th LOGE right by the walk-way by Adam......:ohmy: :dance: :dance: :happy: :happy: and with BINOCS....incredibly amazing! ~~~*Concert Heaven!!!!!!!!*~~~

trying for a GA tues /or Fri!~~ the FInal Frontier!!!! :laugh:

I've TRIED for GA in the past and not gotten them.

Last edited:
timothius said:

:hmm:

There is a Time & Tide concert... was screened on MTV way back when in 1981. Live from Hamilton, Onatrio, Canada.

In video format at the moment, often bootlegs crop up on eBay and filter through to some unscrupulous dealers... :wink:

hubby saw it listed in a webring he belongs to...

Well if it's raining in NYC forget it, I'm not going :|

kidding, of course. Sami, would love to meet up with you--I got to see Dazz and Diane both this last time around!

timothius said:

:love:

I surrender, I am already multi tasking as it is. :wink:

Let us just enjoy the set. :hyper:

:lol: Alright, but I'm ready to go another round tomorrow. :evil: :mofo:

Setlists :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom