More Exciting News!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimjam

Acrobat
U2.com have sent a new email today and it ends with:

That's about it for now, except to say that we are anticipating more exciting news in the next few days. U2.Com will have it first - keep an eye on the site!

I know this is exactly what they said last time about the 4th leg announcement, but what this time?

They are going to announce that U2 just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.

sami0201 said:
it will probably be the official announcement of South America and Japan dates or something

We'll probably get the Brazilian dates, and then wait two weeks for Japan, then two weeks for Mexico, and then if we're lucky, the rest of the South American dates will be announced the day before they happen! :|

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
It could be Leg 5 - United States and Canada (and possibly London and Paris to appease the Europeans)

I hope not. I'm from the US & as much as I'd love to see them in concert every friggin' weekend, I'd rather have them take time off and work on a new album. You can't keep peddling the same stuff...I don't care what kind of new light show or stadium set-up you bring. I think that a 3rd US leg stadium tour would be U2 Overkill for most of the country...even people who support the band & Bono's work would get tired of hearing about them. U2: Go home & get back to work! :yes: :wink:

There was mention in the forums over there that they'll be announcing the Mexico show dates next week. Of course, I have no idea what thread that was in 'cause thread titles do not equal thread content. :huh:

Yeah, this is probably an announcement of the South America and Mexico dates.

No chance is it about Leg 5. A lot more rumors and tidbits would have leaked out by now.

Axver said:

We'll probably get the Brazilian dates, and then wait two weeks for Japan, then two weeks for Mexico, and then if we're lucky, the rest of the South American dates will be announced the day before they happen! :|

:lmao:

Utoo said:

I hope not. I'm from the US & as much as I'd love to see them in concert every friggin' weekend, I'd rather have them take time off and work on a new album. You can't keep peddling the same stuff...I don't care what kind of new light show or stadium set-up you bring. I think that a 3rd US leg stadium tour would be U2 Overkill for most of the country...even people who support the band & Bono's work would get tired of hearing about them. U2: Go home & get back to work! :yes: :wink:

I wouldn't mind considering I still haven't seen them live yet :|

gabrielvox said:
The tour is over late April.

And its not ending anywhere you all have heard of yet.

:wink:

gabrielvox, who are you???? :)

There's somewhere on the planet none of us have heard of? An uncharted island somewhere in the Pacific?

:wink:

gabrielvox said:

And its not ending anywhere you all have heard of yet.

Oh, so it's ending in Newfoundland, is it? :happy:

The province everyone forgets...

Gen. Chat said:

Literally the land that time forgot. A ½ hour time zone is just wrong in my book. Where’s the outrage Bono? :scream:

:lol:

I just found this during my regular Friday geological research:

"..Results from LITHOPROBE paint a picture of Canada's origins stretching back a mind-boggling four billion years. It's hard to imagine, but there were times when Toronto perched atop a mountain range that dwarfed the Himalayas, Newfoundland bumped up against Africa , and Manitoba was under an ocean the size of the Pacific..."

GibsonGirl and I should go door-to-door with a petition! Boomcha for Bonavista!!...Bonovista :happy:

angelordevil said:
Newfoundland bumped up against Africa

What's funny about that? Haven't you noticed that Africa could potentially curl into North America. In fact it happened back in the day when there was one continent Pangea - the supercontinent.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

What's funny about that? Haven't you noticed that Africa could potentially curl into North America. In fact it happened back in the day when there was one continent Pangea - the supercontinent.

yes, I've known this since I was a child, but was unsure if others here shared our vast knowledge of time and space :shh:

Btw, I love your name...it sounds like a very specialized computer...or vacuum...:drool:

angelordevil said:

GibsonGirl and I should go door-to-door with a petition! Boomcha for Bonavista!!...Bonovista :happy:

:lol:

U2 live from The Matthew!

You know, I sometimes actually type "Bonovista" if I'm not being careful.

Back
Top Bottom