More Exciting News!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! I'm of Irish descent, so I love any and all things related. Anyone I have ever talked to who has visited NFLD has said that they had the best time and highly recommended it.

Newfoundland is one of the most beautiful places on earth, senrab, you really must come when you get the chance. :up: When I went home last weekend, it was early morning...and wow, what a morning. In that stretch between Arnold's Cove and Clarenville, everything was bathed in this faint pinkish-yellow glow...all the brush along the side of the highway was white with frost, the small ponds were freezing at the edges, and the tops of the surrounding hills were hidden by this billowing, menacing blanket of fog that was just slowly making its way down the slopes. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in all my life. And I've seen some beautiful scenery. I was born in South Africa and grew up in Cape Town, the centre for all things beautiful...but nothing can quite compare to what I've witnessed here in Newfoundland so far.

GibsonGirl said:
Newfoundland is one of the most beautiful places on earth, senrab, you really must come when you get the chance. :up: When I went home last weekend, it was early morning...and wow, what a morning. In that stretch between Arnold's Cove and Clarenville, everything was bathed in this faint pinkish-yellow glow...all the brush along the side of the highway was white with frost, the small ponds were freezing at the edges, and the tops of the surrounding hills were hidden by this billowing, menacing blanket of fog that was just slowly making its way down the slopes. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in all my life. And I've seen some beautiful scenery. I was born in South Africa and grew up in Cape Town, the centre for all things beautiful...but nothing can quite compare to what I've witnessed here in Newfoundland so far.

:ohmy: :heart:

Amazingly beautiful description...there's a U2 song to be found here, for sure :up:

Back
Top Bottom