More dates being added soon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sanchez said:
Anybody with any info on when new dates will be added? Fans in Alberta are waiting with anticipation............

They won't be adding any new cities to visit but rather additional shows in cities they've already announced they're playing...

No new cities unless a grassroots movement is started now to get them here...although I dont think one should have been needed myself they are making a mistake not coming to Alberta, but I never claimed U2s Tour department was the smartest bunch....they arent.

Yahweh said:
No new cities unless a grassroots movement is started now to get them here...although I dont think one should have been needed myself they are making a mistake not coming to Alberta, but I never claimed U2s Tour department was the smartest bunch....they arent.

So, how do we start this movement? any ideas? the only way I'll get to see them is if they come to Alberta or by some act of God and I'm not counting on the latter, so let's get going!!

Its Winnipeg Vs. Alberta to get added to the list. Winnipeg should win this battle.

U2 come to Winnipeg in 2005!

You guys are all delusional. We all know that Bono's all-time favorite place to play is Kentucky.

Come to Alberta, Please!!!! You've sold out two stadium shows and two arena shows in the past, in minutes. It makes no sense not to come back, plus Bono you promised night two in Calgary april 11 2001 that you'd be back!!!!!:combust:

Delusional in thinking a fan movement is going to get a U2 show in their city.

If that's the case, Albuquerque for the first time EVER, U2!!!! Where are the other 4 fans joining the movement?

cmb737 said:
Delusional in thinking a fan movement is going to get a U2 show in their city.

Not quite so delusional when you get a high profile person on your side, i.e. Ottawa.

U2tours.com is reporting that Oakland may very well get a show. There's a big gap between LA and Miami that could be filled and the bay Area was originally to have recieved a return visit on the originally planned itinerary. Another possibility would be to add it on December 21 as the final US show of the tour.

They are already doing 33 shows on yet another leg just how many do some of want??????????????????

This leg they should only be playing the cities they left out on the first leg not adding multiple shows in the same places!!

Its in Europe they should be adding and playing a leg in Aus!!

This 33 date leg will expand to around 40-45 shows. U2 were originally planning 115 shows for the world tour. With these 33 added they are up to 92. Australia and Japan were originally set for about 15 shows, so additonal shows in N America in the fall should boost that total of 92 shows to about 100.

Australia and I assume Japan as well are planned for early 2006, per U2tours.com. They are also reporting a rumor in India that U2 may play there in 2006.

Last edited:
I'm gonna put my question here. I know it's already been answered somewhere, but I can't find it...

If an additional show is added, when does it generally appear on ticketmaster? Is it 15 minutes after the first goes on sale? Half an hour? Only after complete sell out of the first show -like a day or so later?

U2dork said:
I'm gonna put my question here. I know it's already been answered somewhere, but I can't find it...

If an additional show is added, when does it generally appear on ticketmaster? Is it 15 minutes after the first goes on sale? Half an hour? Only after complete sell out of the first show -like a day or so later?

Van2 went on sale about 2mins after the first sold out on the Saturday of the General sale.

Back
Top Bottom