Montreal II Setlist Party, Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

oh, different guy, then--his screen name must sound like yours. He has a Dallas fan club and we chatted for a moment. But we probably did meet if you were in the GA--I was doing some annoying surveys in line all day for a research project.

Haha....ok... yeah so we did meet. people usually remember me im rather tall with red hair...19. dont know if that helps at all.

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
The Electric Co.
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up (snippet)
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Until The End Of The World
Mysterious Ways
With Or Without You
Arcade Fire on stage performing with U2
Love Will Tear Us Apart (maybe this is the song they are doing with U2)

KhanadaRhodes said:

that's awesome!!!

Yeah, it's not a bad gig. Not sure who you'd hear if you called. They were testing the American voice and my boss said she sounded too American.

So I might have to rerecord it when I get back.

wenda said:

I wish, LOL!!

Oh but I wish :sad:
:hug: god, it'd be like working in a candy shop and being on a diet...so close, and yet so far.......

Mullen-Girl said:
did someone say Dallas Schoo? lol. sorry just thinking of my husband. He runs Dallas' fanclub...in fact they just talk a day or two ago.

Is your husband Mike? Back in May I passed a note to Dallas for him regarding calling for an interview. I did this right before the show on the 10th that was recorded.

I actually gave the note to Hamish while he was walking around the ellipse walkway. We chatted for a bit and he said he would pass the note on.

What a night. :drool:

mkdominatr said:

Haha....ok... yeah so we did meet. people usually remember me im rather tall with red hair...19. dont know if that helps at all.

I was sleep deprived, but we met if you filled out a survey, unless the other researcher handed you one...she's the Danish one, I'm the Italian one. No one would confuse us with one another. Were you up near the front of the line?

Jamescorymiko said:

Is your husband Mike? Back in May I passed a note to Dallas for him regarding calling for an interview. I did this right before the show on the 10th that was recorded.

I actually gave the note to Hamish while he was walking around the ellipse walkway. We chatted for a bit and he said he would pass the note on.

What a night. :drool:

yep thats my husband!!!

angelordevil said:

Finally, a human behind Ticketmaster! That's pretty cool, actually. I bet you do a great job...:up:

I used to be an agent and a supervisor in the phone centre. Oh the stories I could tell... :lmao:

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah i recognised some of them :sad: some people tease me because i don't listen to a lot of new artists but oh well.

yeah, I'm not "hip" to music because I don't shake my random candynamed body part

but I like to say: "fuck you" :happy:

wenda said:
Yeah, it's not a bad gig. Not sure who you'd hear if you called. They were testing the American voice and my boss said she sounded too American.

So I might have to rerecord it when I get back.
oooh, is it cool to tell people you're the voice of ticketmaster canada? :hyper:

ruffian said:

I was sleep deprived, but we met if you filled out a survey, unless the other researcher handed you one...she's the Danish one, I'm the Italian one. No one would confuse us with one another. Were you up near the front of the line?

Yeah I was...like number 60. I think we may have met for a moment...

Mullen-Girl said:

yep thats my husband!!!
the mystery solved! i must have met you, too...did he have on a Dallas t-shirt?

Dallas... :heart: what a great guy!

KhanadaRhodes said:

oooh, is it cool to tell people you're the voice of ticketmaster canada? :hyper:

Sometimes, LOL! Then they call and ask 'THAT'S YOU!? It sounds nothing like you!' LOL!

I remember back when the presale tickets with the codes went onsale and people were complaining about TM, I thought 'let's not bring it up just yet', :)

It was scary, lol.

Hello and welcome to Moviephone...

to pick the nearest theater, enter your 5 digit zipcode NOW....

are you ... near the pavillion?... or the plaza...?

why dont' you just tell me where you want to see the movie?..

to look for a movie, press the firts 3 letters of the movie, NOW...

you want to see rochelle rochelle?... or the dive?...

why don't you just tell me the name of the movie you'll like to see?...

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom