Montreal II Party and hopefully a Setlist Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Today's the final concert of November, with the next show in Boston on 4 December! Will U2 play Vertigo x2 today? They've done Vertigo x2 at least once every month since April, but it hasn't been done at any of November's concert!

Also, will the Canadians come through with a source?

If I may be honest, I'm not all too concerned because today, we have the presale for the Australian and New Zealand concerts. :drool: Tickets on sale in an hour. :nervous:

To all of my fellow Kiwis and Aussies: the best of luck! Let's hope this presale runs smoothly! Remember, if you want something done right, ask a Kiwi to do it. :wink:

Good luck. How did you get a presale there? Is it for U2.com members? Did you not get tickets for the other legs?

Just wondering how they were redeeming themselves for this leg.

I have been on vacation for 9 days so I am looking forward to my first party in many a day.

Good luck Axver and the rest of you from down under! Let us know how it went. :)

I was crapping myself prior to the 3rd leg presale, but it was the smoothest online transaction I've ever taken part in. Hope yours is as easy.

Jamescorymiko said:
Good luck. How did you get a presale there? Is it for U2.com members? Did you not get tickets for the other legs?

Just wondering how they were redeeming themselves for this leg.

Yeah, it's for U2.com members, it was announced the presale yesterday and it's meant to be for people who hadn't already used their code. I didn't use my code for the first leg - tried but it turned up only shocking nosebleeds. Now I'm more thankful than ever that I knocked those back and kept my code!

This time around, you have to pick up the tickets the very day of the show with ID, credit card, and whatnot, so they're really combatting scalping. I hope that means it turns out nice and easy to get tickets!

VintagePunk said:
Good luck Axver and the rest of you from down under! Let us know how it went. :)

I was crapping myself prior to the 3rd leg presale, but it was the smoothest online transaction I've ever taken part in. Hope yours is as easy.

I agree, I could have gotten any show GA for the third leg, no sweat.

Axver said:

If I may be honest, I'm not all too concerned because today, we have the presale for the Australian and New Zealand concerts. :drool: Tickets on sale in an hour. :nervous:

To all of my fellow Kiwis and Aussies: the best of luck! Let's hope this presale runs smoothly! Remember, if you want something done right, ask a Kiwi to do it. :wink:

Good luck with the pre-sale, Axver, tim, and all other Kiwis and Aussies! :hug:

WildHoneyAlways said:
Good luck Axver. :up: What show are you going for??

Thanks! (Also, thanks to everyone else who has wished good luck! No thanks to Queen Babsical over there! :mad: )

I'm going for Auckland. :drool:

Axver said:
we have the presale for the Australian and New Zealand concerts.

Presales :drool: How exciting.. Hope everything goes smoothly for you and anyone else trying for tickets, good luck!

Queen Bee said:
Zootopia has a text source tonight :dancing:

Let's hope there's A Celebration after all us Kiwis/Aussies pick up tickets for ourselves and our sheep and kangaroos. :drool:

Axver, is TM handling the sales down there? And have you already set up an account with the site? Makes things so much faster and easier. I've read about a lot of people getting timed out before they can get their account info in.

hey all, I'll be coming in and out for a bit, Star Wars Ep III rental :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Axver, is TM handling the sales down there? And have you already set up an account with the site? Makes things so much faster and easier. I've read about a lot of people getting timed out before they can get their account info in.

Yep, Ticketmaster here (except Sydney, which is Ticketek), and I'm registered. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom