Montreal II Party and hopefully a Setlist Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

e9bee296.gif

:wink:

:drool:
( wondered why he jumped to my mind so easily)

And speaking of my daughter, she received a prophetic message from Bono. :shh: He told her in a dream the other night that they had rehearsed Mofo in Montreal, and that it wasn't ready to be played live yet, but that they would play it later. :lol:

I think he meant on the 4th leg. :wink:

VintagePunk said:
And speaking of my daughter, she received a prophetic message from Bono. :shh: He told her in a dream the other night that they had rehearsed Mofo in Montreal, and that it wasn't ready to be played live yet, but that they would play it later. :lol:

Prays to all the gods that your daughter is, indeed, a vessel for Bono's messages.

VintagePunk said:

haha, well I thought if they would play it anywhere this leg it would be this past weekend because Bono's often said how Canada really embraced Pop

I'm still taking the Canadian version. He's still more mucho caliente than the US version :drool:

:hides from rabid American and Canadian US George fans:

wenda said:

Prays to all the gods that your daughter is, indeed, a vessel for Bono's messages.

It took place when she met him in a Canadian Tire store, while trying to purchase a DVD player that was on sale for $30. :lmao: I was apparently waiting in the car. :mad:

VintagePunk said:

It took place when she met him in a Canadian Tire store, while trying to purchase a DVD player that was on sale for $30. :lmao: I was apparently waiting in the car. :mad:

Well, from now on go where she goes...embarrassing or not, lol.

kellyahern said:

I once had a dream that my sister and I saw Larry, Adam, and The Edge preparing for a video at TGI Fridays :lol:.

:lmao: I LOVE U2 dreams! Someone should set up a thread for them. :shifty:

She also said that what alerted her to something special going on in the store was the fact that they started playing Wake Up over the store speakers. :lol:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo (Un, Deux, Treis, Quatorze)
Elevation
Electric Co
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Beautiful Day/Sgt Pepper/Blackbird
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: I LOVE U2 dreams! Someone should set up a thread for them. :shifty:

She also said that what alerted her to something special going on in the store was the fact that they started playing Wake Up over the store speakers. :lol:

A couple of weeks ago, I dreamt that I won GA tickets to the Ottawa show by accident, lol I called the radio station to ask something and inadvertantly became the 10th caller and won them. When they said 'U2 tickets' I was like OMG!!!!!!

And then I looked at the clock and it was 5:15pm and the show started at 8 or something and was trying to not panic at having to drive there in 2.5 hours.

I woke up then...I think my heart couldn't handle it and woke my brain up.

VintagePunk said:

Yeah...the one problem with that is the inevitable lapse into Pleba-ness. :yikes:

But surely people could be mature about it?

No? :shifty:

as long as we don't name names :wink:

I had another dream where I met them in the airport. I totally ignored Bono, but treated Edge like he was my best friend . . ."Oh, hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Edge!" :lol: We and a bunch of other people talked, also ignoring Bono :giggle:.

Kind of prophetic in a way, because I had much more success meeting the Edge when waiting for the band than anyone else :shifty:

kellyahern said:

I think we did have a thread at one time, it went okay, not too much Plebaness :shifty:.

Anyway, most real dreams are interesting because they turn so random (like seeing Bono in a tire store) :lol:.
I know you have mentioned TWOP, but have you ever gone to their sister-site, Fametracker? They used to have a HUGE message board, and there was a thread about celebrity dreams. I used to laugh so hard when I read it, I'd cry. :lol:

ruffian said:

as long as we don't name names :wink:

Whose name? What dream? :shifty:

Like that? :wink:

I had a dream where it was like Indiana Jones, and the C**** Mar*** was the crazy nazi guy, Fergie was there, and so was fity cent

and they all opened the ark of the covenant, and their heads exploded

and Bono came and sang mofo in my backyard

LemonMacPhisto said:
has Bad been played at every show since Tampa?

No, it's been done once in Atlanta, NYC, and Montreal, and skipped in Ottawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom