Montreal I Party and Setlist Watch Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:
i feel so empty not having the stream on anymore :(

Me too. :(

But I've got my own radio station playing... Interpol, Leif Erikson. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

can you imagine if we'd had setlist parties back then what it would've been like that night? :hyper:

Everyone would have died from the awesome!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm trying to set up my own shoutcast stream, it was working last night, but not it's all kippultz...

maybe when I get it working I can leave it on overnight when Queen Bee leaves...:hmm:

LemonMacPhisto said:
I'm trying to set up my own shoutcast stream, it was working last night, but not it's all kippultz...

maybe when I get it working I can leave it on overnight when Queen Bee leaves...:hmm:
what's wrong with it? mayhaps i can help :hmm: or at least let you listen to mine :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

Good idea...

:drool:

Yikes! I had gotten used to the silence, and then I was assaulted by the loudness of MOFO!

Trying to make sure none of us fell asleep, QueenBee? :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

what's wrong with it? mayhaps i can help :hmm:

I had problems with Winamp so I had to reinstall, but when I went to reinstall the shoutcast dsp, it said the installer was missing files

and I tried downloading the installer from the shoutcast site, and it had the same problem

so I'm tryin 2 learn how to use Icecast, which is completely over my head. It's like everything is in German...ahhhhh

LemonMacPhisto said:
I had problems with Winamp so I had to reinstall, but when I went to reinstall the shoutcast dsp, it said the installer was missing files

and I tried downloading the installer from the shoutcast site, and it had the same problem

so I'm tryin 2 learn how to use Icecast, which is completely over my head. It's like everything is in German...ahhhhh
:hmm: i know once you get it installed it's not that difficult. although i've got a mac :drool: so i'm using a completely different program.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: i know once you get it installed it's not that difficult. although i've got a mac :drool: so i'm using a completely different program.

yeah, cuz dude I have a dell

it was really easy to use once it was installed, but these shenanigans are leaving me flustered and angry! :mad:

like a bunch of PMS-ing Oprah fans!

LemonMacPhisto said:
yeah, cuz dude I have a dell

it was really easy to use once it was installed, but these shenanigans are leaving me flustered and angry! :mad:

like a bunch of PMS-ing Oprah fans!
duuuude, you got a dell?

what part of it are you having problems with? i know you've got no time for shenanigans.

KhanadaRhodes said:

duuuude, you got a dell?

what part of it are you having problems with? i know you've got no time for shenanigans.

when I re-installed the shoutcast dsp stuff, it was missing a few .dll files for some reason, I have no clue why though

istockphoto_432437_orange_popsicle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom