Montreal I Party and Setlist Watch Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

:drool:

EXACTLY. :mad: Who cares if a table is fucking male, female, or neuter? A table is a table!

I wrote "Der Stadt" on the last three tests. :sad: I'm a slow learner when it comes to languages.

German is notorious for being difficult. I've heard the same of English from those new to it.

GibsonGirl said:
:drool:

EXACTLY. :mad: Who cares if a table is fucking male, female, or neuter? A table is a table!

I wrote "Der Stadt" on the last three tests. :sad: I'm a slow learner when it comes to languages.
exactly!! i really have nothing against foreign languages but at least with english the only thing that has genders are animals! we don't assign genders to inanimate objects. and who decides this anyway? i can imagine it "hmmm, this window looks kinda neutral to me." "really? i think it's feminine." "no no, definitely, neutral."

:down: gendered nouns :down:

*browneyedgirl* said:
how about atlanta? we got 2 shows! every negavtive smilie here!

Orlando hasn't gotten a show since 1982...:mad:

and driving an hour and half to Tampa isn't the most fun thing in the world

KhanadaRhodes said:

aww, thank you :hug:

I need a steady girlfriend, badly

both girls I'm interested in are either going out with someone else or is "Too good of a friend" if you know what I mean

but since U2 played Bad tonight, all is well

angelordevil said:

German is notorious for being difficult. I've heard the same of English from those new to it.

English is supposed to be one of the most difficult languages to learn. I can understand that too, what with all of our words that are pronounced the same way but spelled differently. At least in German, everything is pronounced differently. :up:

:wave: again to all (I just read these 12 pages to catch up). Guess I missed some shenanigans and German, and the usual setlist with BAD, which is NEVER Bad :wink:

I was out shopping - nice to be missed though :hug:

Back
Top Bottom