Montreal I Party and Setlist Watch Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:
I can remember orange popsicles, but not the only German word I know :wink:

cuz I'm cool like that
here, i'll tattoo it on your forehead for you. i'll write it backwards though so when you look in the mirror, you'll be able to read it. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

here, i'll tattoo it on your forehead for you. i'll write it backwards though so when you look in the mirror, you'll be able to read it. :D

you can't, because 'Urkel' is already in that space :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I can remember orange popsicles, but not the only German word I know :wink:

cuz I'm cool like that

you are! :wink:

*shuts down computer and body due to extreme fatigue and unfriendly time zone*

:sad: :sad: :sad:

:wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

crap. hmmm....what about your arm?

my arm has various web tattoos

while my back has the crazy tattoo from Cape Fear and the word One in 24 different languages

I think we're the only ones left in here now...it's uh...kind of awkward, but fun at the same time

like hanging out on the steps of a building waiting for ur mom to pick you up and striking conversation with a the person nearby

alright, well I'm going to try and fix my stream and then hit the hay

goodnight all that's left :wave:

and thanks queen bee for the awesome radio like usual

LemonMacPhisto said:
I think we're the only ones left in here now...it's uh...kind of awkward, but fun at the same time

like hanging out on the steps of a building waiting for ur mom to pick you up and striking conversation with a the person nearby
:lmao: yeah i'd just been thinking the same thing. anyway, bye! :wave:

thanks for another awesome stream tonight queen bee :D

Just walked by the computer and noticed this posted on u2tours.com:

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - In a Little While, Beautiful Day, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Until the End of the World - Instant Karma, Mysterious Ways, With or Without You, Stuck In a Moment You Can't Get Out Of, Yahweh, Bad - The Maker - 40

Comments: Arcade Fire takes the stage with 'Where the Streets Have No Name' on the PA, a tip to U2 taking the stage to their song, 'Wake Up.' The Montreal crowd, which is well-known for being LOUD, doesn't disappoint tonight. A local radio station has given out 5,000 multi-colored flashing light sticks, and the audience holds them up during 'Sometimes.' Clearly moved by the sight, Bono changes a lyric during the song to describe what he sees. A stunning version of Bad ends the show with Daniel Lanois joining U2 on stage. During the song, they sing bits of Lanois' song 'The Maker' and a bit of U2's '40', before picking 'Bad' back up and closing out the show.

I just realised....... they only played 6 songs from HTDAAB. No "All because of You" is surprising. I only got to see them twice this tour and I was very fortunate to have two very very different shows.

Goodnight all

Lila64 said:
A local radio station has given out 5,000 multi-colored flashing light sticks, and the audience holds them up during 'Sometimes.' Clearly moved by the sight, Bono changes a lyric during the song to describe what he sees.

There's our answer who paid for it.

5000!
:eek:
WOW!
That must have been quite the sight indeed.
Where are the pictures?

Back
Top Bottom