Montreal I Party, and maybe a Setlist Watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a good thing having an Underground Celebrity Mudwrestling Ring in my basement isn't illegal

I've made $50,000 in 2 weeks :happy:

DignityPassesBy said:
who have you had wrestle?

well last week I had Angelina Jolie vs. Charlize Theron

and the week before was Jennifer Garner vs. Elisha Cuthbert

you'd be surprised how many are intersted.

Next week it's Ladies Night so they pick men to wrestle, that's also my vacation :)

Hi all! :wave:
Looks like the zoo is doing setlist party only thread with their source texting the setlist for tonite's show. Apparently the last time they did it via cell phone the host's cell phone bill was a tad high from what I am gathering from the thread.

circa1992 said:
For those of you that were there, how was the show compared to the other NY shows? I can't compare because it was my first time in GA and I was just freaking out that we were so close.

desperately tried to get GA's for mon 11/21 6 hrs -- zippo nad missed meeting Bono for it...... double strikeout :madspit: :madspit: -- But I'm still too hight to really be upset about that part yet...tho I really was Mon nigfht/tues afternoon till a dear PGP'r cheered me up :hug:

Some loved /11'21 more a few loved 11/22 more

I saw them { not as many trimes as I might have liked to say 2 or 3 more -- still a great run under my current "real" life situations } 4 times in 366 days.... brooklyn, 5'21, 10/8 & 11/22

B's voice was a bit hoarse here & there...still he was mostly quite wonderful.... :drool: ;drool:

Edge seems to be extra on-fire during BTBS, UTEOFT , LAPOE......:drool: :drool:

E & A were out on the ellipse a good amount :drool:

B was very energetic :drool: :drool:

that's my take, circa :D

I also have 4 (Cameron Diaz, Halle Berry, Julia Stiles, and Rachel McAdams) lined up to all give Oprah a serious beatdown

Dr. Phil can also get the crap beaten out of him too :evil::evil::evil:

Thanks Dazz. Ya know what's sad...After Bono let Sarah down off his back she bent down to get off the stage, but Bono was trying to get her attention (but the security guards were too fast). He was probably going to give her a hug or a kiss on the hand and ashe missed it!!!

dazzledbylight said:

I remember that !!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:wink: :hug:

Luckily for her, it never happened, so she hasn't had to find out if it was only a threat. :wink:

But I'm still suffering immense guilt that I was too out of it to take a pic of her and Bono after she took one of me with him. I had a dream about it the other night. :yikes: :reject:

I'm going through all of our pictures from 11/22 and Sarah just asked what I'm doing and I said "I'm sorting out the pictures of you and Bono." then we both just started freaking out again...it sounds so weird to say that! My daughter and Bono...go figure!

circa1992 said:
Thanks Dazz. Ya know what's sad...After Bono let Sarah down off his back she bent down to get off the stage, but Bono was trying to get her attention (but the security guards were too fast). He was probably going to give her a hug or a kiss on the hand and ashe missed it!!!

oh wow........aaaawwwwwwww

yeah ,I think I saw her also go off the stage......but hadn't seen her get on

first thing i saw was B twirling her around! :D

i'm listening to the Wu-Tang :reject:

["Jah World" takes me back to freshman year in High School...]

circa1992 said:

My daughter's name is Sarah, too. :)

:wave: Bonsoir mes amis, comment allez-vous ce soir?

circa1992 said:
For those of you that were there, how was the show compared to the other NY shows? I can't compare because it was my first time in GA and I was just freaking out that we were so close.

Well it is so hard for me to rank them all, but I will say that Monday's show was a peak that was hard to match... All of them were great in their own way, they had a phenomenal run of shows at the Garden (and that includes the May show).

RavenBlue said:
Awww that's too bad Circa, but hey.. she got up there at least.. that's more than alot of folks can say. A memory to last a lifetime for sure! :yes:
Yeah, that's what we figure. Heck, I've been waiting 18 years for my time with Bono! Honestly, we have ZERO complaints about the show, even with the different ending.

VintagePunk said:

Luckily for her, it never happened, so she hasn't had to find out if it was only a threat. :wink:

But I'm still suffering immense guilt that I was too out of it to take a pic of her and Bono after she took one of me with him. I had a dream about it the other night. :yikes: :reject:

aaaawwwwww :hug:

i could understand that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom