MNF New Orleans Set List Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, what have I missed? I got called away and it seems like I've missed everything ...

that was pretty sweet...I came in toward the end of the Wake Me Up... part, right before Edge started playin the solo :rockon: so I assume I caught most of it?

wouldn't it be great if iTunes offered that video for download? I would enjoy that. fuck "rhapsody" or whatever.

so are they doing a halftime show? that'd be great :drool:

Thanks for the audio to this! Don't have ESPN and got home from work too late to catch it on the web. I did hear the last third of Beautiful Day as I walked in the door, through my neighbor's ceiling. :D I hope the video emerges soon. Ohhh...here we go...:hyper:

ladywithspinninghead said:
I don't know much about American football, if there is a halftime, what time would it be at? :reject:
:D :hug: It's at the end of the 2nd quarter.... exactly what time on the clock is hard to say. Depends on how many delays there are, i.e. time outs, injuries, coaches challenges, etc. Part of American football's charm. :wink:

Yeah, probably anywhere from 50 min from now to an hour and 20 or so from now...
TV's taken away from me now, but hopefully I'll get it back by then!

Axver said:
OK, what have I missed? I got called away and it seems like I've missed everything ...

Anyone? Was it just the set we already had, or something different?

Answer me or I'll start insulting American pseudo-football again. :evil: :wink:

Axver said:

Anyone? Was it just the set we already had, or something different?

Answer me or I'll start insulting American pseudo-football again. :evil: :wink:

Set:
Wake Me Up When September Ends (Shorten Version)
(Song Snippet) - I can't remember what it was called (House of the Rising Sun??)
The Saints Are Coming
Beautiful Day (Shorten Version)

And maybe something to come at halftime...

:reject: I'm confused The Saints Are Coming IS different than when the saints go marching in right? :lol: I feel like a REAL ididot right now

Back
Top Bottom