MNF New Orleans Set List Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are two pics from the video I just downloaded. It's in HD 720p.

nfl3.png

nfl1.png

Credits to CtrlHD.

2morrow said:
"We're livin' like birds
In the magnolia trees
Child on a rooftop
Mother on her knees
Her sign reads Please
I am an American"

Ok...that lyric kinda made me tear up/get a little angry. I don't know how this makes other people outside of America feel, but this statement brings back the utter stupidity/disregard for human life which was displayed by our leaders...:mad:

It was also a very rockin' Bono moment...I hope we see some of that attitude on their new album.

Yes, I loved that he inserted his own words there! It was great!
The frustration I felt that week at our government is still there and when he screamed I AM AN AMERICAN I think all of us were screaming. He is brilliant at communicating anguish and frustration isn't he? God he is amazing! Love love love it!!

Can someone please please PLEASE post a link to the audio of the show? I completly missed it...and when I try watching it on Rhapsody...it always freezes halfway through "Saints"

The Dust said:
h**tp://www. .com/projects/1019420

this is the show in audio!!

is it YSI in the gap, or another site cos it says it cant find the page if I put YSI in

(thanks by the way)

There's currently an uploaded video in Pleba, but it's a rip of the realplayer I think, so the quality is just as good as that one, IOW it's not super great but not terrible, and the video is also up on Youtube

The excitement happening here while everything was happening in the Dome is very cool.

I loved reading about everything from your perspectives...and really appreciate that you're sending positive attention and support to NOLA, the Gulf, and Music Rising.

I was fortunate enough to be there, with some Interference folks too, for this amazing event for New Orleans.

I was there on Sunday too for a run through and the rehearsal...Met Bono, Edge, Larry & Dallas....*thud*.

If you haven't read about it yet, please check it out here.

Thanks for keeping the enthusiasm going....the official release is only a few weeks away. :)

Back
Top Bottom